Trump and republicans making America white again, helping KKK

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjhangover, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

No doubt the bigots feel empowered by Trump - hate groups have been very vocal about that - and it’s not coincidence that hate crimes have skyrocketed and it’s absolute fact that the overwhelming majority of white supremacists are Trump supporters. He’s not responsible for the actions of others but he has certainly willfully and intentionally created a climate that condones those actions

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    scratcho likes this.
  2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

He's definitely empowering idiots. I won't argue that.

But...ya know. He basically admitted his whole voting base were idiots, so that's not surprising.

stormountainman and Kerri like this.
  3. Noserider

Question is, did bigots adopt Trump or did he invite them over?

For whatever reason, white hate groups have aligned themselves with Trump, yet he has not endorsed any of them. He's yet to walk up to the WH podium in a white sheet, carrying a torch, and advocate violence against minorities. Rather, certain hate groups with warped ideas of what "MAGA!" means to them are using Trump to justify their heinous acts.

That being said, he is the president and he should take some form of responsibility.

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  4. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Jesus...I am laughing so hard I might pee. Trump did say he loves the UNDER-EDUCATED voter...and they still voted for him!

scratcho likes this.
  5. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I think Bannon was tight with the Breitbart heavies and with Richard Spencer of the Alt right. And Bannon was writing stuff and doing interviews with Alex Jones, just like David Duke. So they all gathered their troops and fell in behind Trump. Trump got millions of votes from disenchanted Angry White guys who blame Mexicans for taking their jobs. Never mind, they had lost their driver license due to DUI and couldn't get to work on time, or late for work because of tweeking!

6. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

So your a racist if you find my comment laughable.

7. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

US President Donald Trump's blame on "both sides" of the Charlottesville clashes between white supremacists and anti-racism protesters is continuing to draw public anger.
    Hundreds of torch-wielding white nationalists marched at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville on Friday evening, the day before a planned "Unite the Right" rally in the town billed as the largest gathering of its kind in years.

Some demonstrators made Nazi salutes and shouted "Jews will not replace us" and "white lives matter"
    Trump blamed 'both sides' for Charlottesville attacks and people aren't happy
    Trump blamed 'both sides' for Charlottesville attacks and people aren't happy

Trump told us there was "blame on both sides" and that there were "very fine people on both sides." That response brought Trump cheers from white supremacists like former Klan leader David Duke.
    When will Trump call white supremacists "losers"? (Opinion) - CNN

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

He knows what he is doing. He does publicly endorse them in a way they like to see. They think that of course he cannot flat out say it because "liberal media". So for now he gives subtle nods. If he did not want their support he would do more. But things like "many sides" are all they need to confirm. I've been around those types and the way Trump speaks is how they spoke years before him

The same people who now claim Trump does noting racist and why focus on specific words so much are the same who wanted Obama impeached because he did not say Islamic Terrorism. Since he does not he's probably a Muslim too. So is not fair to apply the same standards and say Ok Trump is clearly not an American either? As my grandfather would say most of the shit he does and supports would get you publicly beaten or killed during WW2. Nazis are not good people on either side. It has nothing do with America.

9. Noserider

You guys give Trump too much credit: He's not evil; he's stupid.

Meliai likes this.
  10. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

All evil people are stupid, even Satan. Hitler was stupid, and he thought he was a genius too. Negative will never win over positive.

11. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Then there's this little gem.........
    [​IMG]

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    You're aware she's judging the actions/certain convictions of certain white men, right? Not all white men or because of their race.

13. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Bwahahahahahahahaha, that's a good one!

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

If she wasn't turned into a lame character to defend someone's point that criticizing fellow white people's discriminating behaviour is just as wrong and racist because they're all white that is. Oh yeah, and since we can't see which white people are exactly criticized you can put it as if they don't have white privilege either ;) But its clear: you try to make a serious point with a gimmicky picture. I think I just leave you at it :p

15. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  16. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

When Trump was first elected, I thought that in his own goofy way, he may start to turn America around. Now I feel that he is just loosing his marbles one by one. I rarely even bother to read his rubbish lately.

17. Noserider

Mainstream America is also turning on the LGBT community. Support has dropped and hate crimes are popping up in the news.

I still don't get why Trump's mere existence has convinced hateful people that it is once again okay to be hateful.

18. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

He's got their back!

19. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Democrats gave depended on them for decades now.

20. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

The FBI testified yesterday, that the Russians are already meddling in this years elections. They are paying for the Ku Klux Klan propaganda being circulated across the country. Trump called them "good people" in Charlottesville.

President Trump defended the white nationalists who protested in Charlottesville on Tuesday, saying they included “some very fine people,” while expressing sympathy for their demonstration against the removal of a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee.
    Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides'

MeAgain likes this.