True Religion

Discussion in 'Protest' started by SDS, May 31, 2004.

1. SDS

SDS Member

No communion for those supporting capital punishment.

No communion for members of the armed forces.

No communion for killers.

Or those supporting killers.

No communion for sinners.

No salvation for mortals.

Reflection through provocation.

Evolution through reflection.

2. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

Whats the point of religion anyways? Faith in a higher power to give us some sense of security? I dont mean to be a dick in any way Im just trying to get my point across, but come on its kind of obvious that even if there was a higher power(s) then they would show themselves somehow to the whole world, and create 1 religion. Yet somehow we end up with a ton of religions all around the world, only to cause more problems then they solve. Religion is really pointless to me, but I guess if its your thing thats cool, I have beleif in myself for faith and thats all I need.

3. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

SDS, it looks to me like you have seen the light. :)

[​IMG]

4. Jozak

Jozak Member

Or is just an idiot, who really does not understand the concept of Holy communion.

5. bluegill

bluegill Member

hey, my buddy jozak, aint seen ya in a while.......gotta joke i think you'll like

what's the difference between a bad case of acne, and a catholic priest?

give up??

acne usually waits til a little boy's about 13 before it comes on his face.....lol

6. bluegill

bluegill Member

religion is nothing more than a way for people to control people, has been since the begining of time and will continue to do so til the end of time, people have been looking for answers to lifes questions forever, and have jumped at the oppurtunity to capitalize on the beliefs of others for their own personal gains, this combination has scary results, brainwashed religious fanatatics that try to run the way we live and set the standards for what they believe is right and wrong, if you dont agree with what i think look at EVERY culture throughout history and how religion has influenced that culture, and who was in charge of that culture, in most cases it was the religious leaders, in other cases it was those leaders who guided the real leader, point blank all religion is, is a way to control the believers and have them work a particular will and not even recoginze what it is they are doing, becasue they think it is god's will.....

7. Jozak

Jozak Member

That is just immature and really sick. How old are you? Grow up.

8. bluegill

bluegill Member

24, and i think it's pretty damn funny.............

9. sweatininthesouth

sweatininthesouth Member

LOL! great joke Bluegill. Sad in a way, cuz it's so true.

If a religion does not follow its basic and fundamental tenets or doctrines (i.e. Catholic priests harming and molesting children) then it ceases to be a true religion and becomes merely a "country club" for its members. I lost total respect for the Catholic faith years ago. Communion means nothing, because the religion is nothing...it's full of holes....its members fuck their own children....what kind of sick religion is that?

10. Jozak

Jozak Member

No, it is a complete farse, but what is sad is your lack of intelligence.

Well, that would be true if all priests or the majoirty of priests were doing that, but unfortunently for you, that is not the case. In fact, it is only a small (any is too big obviously) percentage that commit these terrible acts. (Who by the way, should be shot by the parents, if only I had my way.) Those men are not REAL priests. They choose this profession so they could have easy access to kids, and it makes me sick. They give priests a bad name, and it is truly unfair.

Communion means nothing to you, obviously, becasue you aren't Catholic you dumbass. Fuck you. I would bet any amount of money or my home that you don't know ANYTHING about the Catholic faith. You are so full of shit it makes me sick. Full of holes? Please. Who are you trying to fool? You make outlandish comments and cannot even back them up, it's pathetic--and your what, 47? You must have a real high paying job.

Your whole post is just dripping with stupidity. I, for one, don't have any children, nor have I fucked any children. My parents never fucked me either. I cannot recall a time when a Catholic parent fucked their child, becasue that is essentially what you are saying, that the 1 billion+ Roman Catholics around the world have incest with one another. Even if you meant priests, it still does not change the fact most priests are good men trying their best to serve their creator and their church. You need to get your facts straight before you post your bigoted crap on here, becasue you have a very, very small audience, thankfully. It is people like you who give people in the south a bad reputation and stereotype, and I live in the southern U.S.

11. Jozak

Jozak Member

24 means you are an adult, so why don't you start acting like one? Damn simpleton.

12. Alexandria

Alexandria Member

well, addressing people with "fuck you" and "you are stupid and an idiot" isnt very nice. Why defend religion and then address people in a rude and offensive manner? Not very 'holy' if you ask me.
    I do agree that religion is alot of the worlds problem today. Sometimes I wander if mabye we just wont get the answcer we want. Mabye things just are not the way we want them to be and the bible was just written as a way to control the human population. I dont really know. I mean, the bible apparently has predicted events that have come true with revolation still to come....but so has nostradomus...so....yeah. I dont know if I ever will find the truth....but I hope I will. I am looking for it and praying for it.

13. ganja fairy

ganja fairy Member

in my opinion, religion is for the most part a corruption of spirituality. if the intention of religion is for people to feel unified in faith, most religions do a pretty shitty job. unity through fear? thats real pure. finding faith is a personal journey, and realizing unity is something people need to come to on their own, and i think something that they will come to realize naturally. i really dont think organized religion as it is today helps people to do that.

dont get me wrong, i think theres something good that can be learned from each scripture, i just think that people should interpret things for themselves, and not be told what to think. and of course, praying together can only be good for people, if their intentions are good and real.

14. Jozak

Jozak Member

Niether is making jokes about other people's religion, which you so nicely forgot to mention as well.

I never claimed to be holy, first off. Secondly, how can you complain about me responding to rude and ignorant comments? I don't see you saying anything to blugill or sweatininthesouth.

15. Alexandria

Alexandria Member

No, you never claimed to be "holy". But I would assume that anyone who is religious (especially when trying to defend that ) would try to uphold a certain amount of respect and kindness for others...(does "what would jesus do" ring a bell?) That is what I meant by 'holy' I guess. I mean, even if someone is being rude and stupid with you, it doesnt make it right to be that way back (especially attacking someone personally by saying fuck you,etc) Example: A christian knocks on someone's door and says "Can I teach you about the bible? There is alot of good you can learn and strive for." and the man at the door says..."NO YOU CRAZY PERSON! GO AWAY!" and the christian says "WELL FUCK YOU ASSHOLE....DIDNT WANNA TEACH YOU THE BIBLE ANYWAYS!" Now that is a bit of a stretch....But same idea. No I didnt say anything to the 'jokers' because this is first off a free speech site....they were not attacking you personally and they are not defending a religion that teaches you NOT to act that way. Second, this thread was sorta geared toward that kind of diatribe. Thats, all....just clarifying what I meant by that.

16. bluegill

bluegill Member

probably because we don't get all pissed and start spewing at the mouth like some on here do at every little comment that comes our way....i for one agree with you, i am an adult, an adult with a job, almost 3 college degrees, bill's i pay, people i try to take care, and all that stuff, how about u? wanna go that route, when i was 18 i owned my own vehicle which i bought with my money, had my own apt. which i got basically by myself, sure my parents helped out a little bit but for the most part i did it on my own....unlike alot of other people who sit at home on the computer, waiting for mommy and daddy to pay to way for everything....so before you go start spouting the whole grow up shit and be an adult, you should really know who you are talking about....and i still think that joke is funny as hell...i gotta another joke for ya...

y'd the dumb blonde go to church........

(picture me standing with my arms stretched out to my side's as far as i can reach)

because she heard the was a guy there hung like this....... hehe

17. sweatininthesouth

sweatininthesouth Member

LOL....another great joke Bluegill. You make me laugh!! And I won't even get mad at you for stereotyping blondes (I'm a blonde), as some ultra sensitive weenies on this thread seem to be (Jozak, why your panties in a wad hon!?)

You're dripping with stupidity, JoJerk, because you're faced with the hard truth and you can't stand it. Your holy priests FUCK CHILDREN and you still think those priests have a direct telephone line to God. Open your eyes JoJam, and quit following your parents religion and seek the truth, not some misguided doctrine put forth my pedophiles. And what do you mean you live in the south....it says Czech republic under your avatar. And yes, I do have a high paying job you little weenie. I live in a 3500 sq. foot home, with a pool and I drive an SUV. I also own rental property in Colorado....so what does that have to do with anything, turdling?

18. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

Way too much negativity on this thread!! I can almost see it oozing from my computer screen. Jozak (is that right?) as many posts as I made in the old forums about certain people making the rest of us christians look bad, you were always there to agree with that but yet here you are spewing such nastiness. You don't know these people, there's nothing to get upset about. As long as YOU are comfortable with your faith, that should be all that matters.

Statistically (at least here in ameriKa) 1 in 4 children are molested. Obviously Catholics aren't the only ones with their fair share of sicko's. I live in the southeastern US, and there are plenty of protestant sicko's here, too. I'm sure there are probably plenty of them in every other religion just as well. (what's the deal with asian men and little girl's dirty undies? Eww)

You certainly aren't making yourself look very good or your religion when you hurl insults at people. You're really only reinforcing the bad rep.

19. lunar forest

lunar forest Member

I'm feeling the same way as moonshyne, here. Where's the love? Not being a religious person myself, I don't understand why everyone seems so hostile. I know it is hard when people are insulting to things that you feel strongly about. I know that is it difficult when people are seemingly blind to what is happening to them, and just following and believing something because they've never thought of anything else. What I don't know is why whenever religion is brought up everybody (on both sides) gets so damn nasty! I mean, peace, love, remember?

peace.

20. Jozak

Jozak Member

I see, so it's more like you have no respect for anyone else's beliefs, is that it? Why don't you post some Jewish jokes as well, I am sure sweatininthesouth would get a kick out of them. But again, it's politically correct to make fun of the Catholic Church, but not Jews, Muslims, or anyone else. You are just a small factor contributing to it.