Trouble cumming with condoms

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by ty520, Apr 15, 2013.

1. ty520

ty520 Guest

When I wear a condom, I have a really difficult time cumming.

The tightness of the condom keeps me raging hard, but makes me go numb, and all of my muscles get so tight, it feels like a bottle of champagne trying to pop but is still plugged up, and I can never climax, even after I take it off.

I'm pretty sure it's the tightness of the condom, because it isn't an issue during foreplay (oral, etc.)

I assume it's an issue of condoms being too tight, but bigger ones tend to peel off during intercourse.

Can anyone suggest a better condom to use that doesn't 'pinch'? (I've been using Durex)

2. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

I've had this issue on occasion. On one hand its great, because you can go way longer, but on the other hand, especially when you've drank large amounts of alcohol and will be able to go longer as it is...I've tired myself out going for so long. I can cum after taking the condom off though, its just with it on, I cant

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yes, condoms do have negative issues don't they - less sensations & sometimes you can't even tell if you are penetrating your partners vagina or not if your eyes are looking elsewhere. The foreskin can't slip as freely either & thats a drawback to.

4. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I had trouble with condoms too. It was difficult to cum, and the rubber would get rolled up in my foreskin.

I very foolishly adopted the practice of fucking my wife, without a condom, until she came, then pulling out and masturbating then shooting my cum onto her tits and face.

What I didn't know then was that the sperm could also be in the pre-cum, so she wound-up pregnant anyway.

5. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Yes condomske it hard to cum. I think because your so use to cumming without one. I can cum in one when I masturbate but not while having sex.

6. andrew45

andrew45 Member

why you use condoms with wife . weird . my wife gynecologist dont approve sex with condom . danger for vagina wall infection or loosen the feel . less pleasure for her .