Trolls

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Mamluke, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

How do internet trolls constantly find the energy to be racist.and negative.and how come there are so many sites dedicated to hating black people for how can they have so much energy

DrRainbow and ZenKarma like this.
  2. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

3. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Online trolls have been the bane of rational, civil internet users since the beginning of the web.

It turns out, when you give certain people the shield of anonymity to hide behind in the form of a computer screen, things get ugly.

Internet trolls started popping out of the woodwork as early as the ’90s, when online discussion boards, comment threads, and groups were just beginning.

Trolls exist to inflame any type of discussion (back in the day, “flaming” meant igniting a personal, vindictive attack on someone simply because they didn’t share your views).

In other words, trolls like to be jerks for the sake of being jerks. They don’t care if they’re wrong or right, they just want to make others angry for the fun of it.

Sometimes, trolling can even escalate to death threats, bullying, and psychologically-damaging harassment.

scratcho and DrRainbow like this.
  4. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

In the early 1990s before there internet discussion boards, people had computers and printers. So we had zines. I remember seeing a TV doco showing the editorial line,
    "You need a good raping."
    The writer later conceded this was below the standards of good journalism. Too many people are reactionary and impulsive with what they write.

Mamluke likes this.
  5. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

A lot of them just want attention. That's why I put them in my ignore list.

Joshua Tree likes this.
  6. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Thought provoking, enlightening discussion is some thing that floats my boat. I don't have much tolerance for bigots.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  7. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Well usually they are paid to do this type of posting, just as several people who have been booted from this site. Paid by organizations with agendas with goals ranging from changing the political landscape to dividing the country for invasion.

Remember the old saying, divide, then conquer, as the enemy will fall apart from within if in a state of chaos.

This is why we need to stand strong and rebuke the trolls, ban them, expose them for what they are and bring light and truth to the world... not darkness and lies.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  8. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Because it takes very little energy and effort to do so. It’s easy.

9. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Skin color doesn't make the man. The man makes himself. Good or bad, it's his call.

10. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

11. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Hello Mamluke. What is the difference between an internet troll and a psychopath?

ZenKarma and Candy Gal like this.
  12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I don’t know about that, 15 years ago when I posed as a white supremacist on stormfront to get a better understanding of the enemy,
    I couldn’t understand how they had the energy to maintain their hate. Continuous nonstop every minute of the day must be exhausting

However, I found their critique of the daily news to be interesting.

If someone white for instance committed a crime, instead of supporting them it was always “notice how curly his hair is, or how dark his white skin is”
    he must be a mulatto posing as a white man, or there’s african-american blood somewhere along that lineage. If he had a large nose, he was almost certainly
    a jew posing as a gentile, unless he had a remotely sounding jewish last name in which case he's a typical money hungry jew.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
    scratcho, Eric! and Candy Gal like this.
  13. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

I would say they definitely have psychological problems of some sort. Maybe they were bullied, beaten, abused or neglected in childhood.

Idlewild, DrRainbow and Candy Gal like this.
  14. DrRainbow

What is the difference between a psychopath and a loser?

Candy Gal likes this.
  15. DrRainbow

Perhaps these people are not strong enough to forgive and forget.

16. DrRainbow

The internet can be a very cruel place but it is still very new and these depressing people were first caught out attempting to mistreat and abuse others in front of the world.

17. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

Strange question.

But anyway, psychopathy is indicated in successful people such as business leaders. Losers would not be losers if they were successful. Not all psychopaths are losers, and not all losers are psychopaths.

DrRainbow likes this.
  18. DrRainbow

Joshua Tree did you know that nearly 100% of psychopathic serial killers were losers?

19. DrRainbow

Psychopaths are very cowardly people who torment, harm, torture and kill innocent creatures and even people.

scratcho likes this.
  20. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Prejudice is an unjustified or incorrect attitude (usually negative) towards an individual based solely on the individual’s membership of a social group.

For example, a person may hold prejudiced views towards a certain race or gender, etc. (e.g. sexist).

Discrimination is the behavior or actions, usually negative, towards an individual or group of people, especially on the basis of sex/race/social class, etc.

This forms part of Trolling. But also jealousy.

ZenKarma and DrRainbow like this.