tripping with toilet paper

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by beatlerific, Jan 23, 2005.

1. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

last night i took a half an eighth of shrooms and tripped my ass off. the walls were moving.. and we had a black light with this crazy black light reflective mushroom poster.. somehow five of my friends and i ended up in the bathroom with the black light and poster, throwing toilet paper everywhere in the bathroom. haha it was crazy.

2. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Bathrooms are for pooping, silly

3. Dazed4now

Dazed4now Member

:( i cant get shrooms i dunno where to pick em lol or if they even grow in this season

4. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

bathrooms USED to be for pooping.. until i had a blast throwing toilet paper around.. heh. my boyfriend dave tried to flush all the toilet paper down the toilet and it overflowed, though. :/

5. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Haha yeah... on shrooms, the feeling of horror that accompanies watching a toilet start to overflow would probably be hilarious.

6. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

I lived in a campus dorm and since the bathroom was the only room with a ventilation fan that became our smoking hang out....when we were on mushrooms it ended up being hte place we hung out to trip as well.....had some great times hanging out on the bathroom floor haha