Tripping today (afternoon)

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Obscured By Clouds, May 2, 2007.

1. Obscured By Clouds

Obscured By Clouds Member

So me and 3 of my good friends will be taking an eighth each of some great looking mushrooms. One of these friends tripped on these 2 days ago and was tripping definately.

Anyway I have tripped twice before this, both times were half eighths, and both times were good, the 2nd time being better than the first. Now this will be the first time taking an eigth, im very excited. Also ive never tripped with friends before. Im sure it will be awesome because ive heard nothing but good things about it.

Finally, I will be consuming these shrooms at around 3-315ish. I plan on being outside alot of the time, any advice on making this trip even better. We will be smoking a fair amount of marijuana too, but any tips wouldnt hurt.

Thanks and enjoy yourselves.

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

have fun! you any your friend will be tripping alot harder than your friend that tripped 2 days ago, but im sure you will have a blast anyway!

3. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I also got some mushrooms last nite, but Im saving them for the weekend. And also, something I havent even seen with my own eyes in over 2 years, 6 hits of LSD :) Actually I went there for that, I didnt even know the kid had mushrooms until I was there in front of him!

4. Obscured By Clouds

Sounds good bro! Have fun with em. Im getting prett y excited myself, in 2 hours ill be eating them.

I have some questions for any experienced shroomers, i dont consider myself one.

1. Should I take a good dose of vitamin C, i know jewel sells these odwalla smoothies with a lot of vitamin c like 1000% daily value.

2. Should I grind them up, break them up before i eat them or just chew em and swallow.

Thanks in advance, have a good day!

5. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Vitamin C? You should injest that regularly anyway :tongue:
    And well, it doesnt matter, I would just chew them and swallow, use a drink if that taste makes you gag.
    Have fun :)

6. Glordag

Glordag Member

T-Minus 30 or so minutes I think where you are. Have a nice journey :)

7. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

tell us how it went:D

8. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

being outside will definitely stand you a good chance of a great trip, out of all of the one's of taken outdoors in the best, dunno if you smoked during your first few trips or not but just some advice, weed makes everything wayyyyy more fucked up, it isn't like getting stoned normal so just take it easy if you haven't smoked a shit load tripping, if you have sorry to assume, in any case have a blast man!

9. Obscured By Clouds

Haha wow today was so amazing, and sad and happy and i dont even know, you guys know what im talking about. Took them at about 345, ate them all in my mouth at once, chewed them up nicely and sucked em for a good minute or 2. Started tripping around 420 hahaha. My friends eric and serge toko them with me. Great time. Lotsa tracers, visuals, shit moving. Just typing this is bringing back alot of memories and emotions, jesus.

The craziest part was when these girls came, we met them outside and then they ran up and said there was a cop up in the gArage place. Were at an apt, btw. Anyway that kinda tweeked me out but anwyay about these girls. I swear they must have sucked the lfe right out of me and eric. (serge was getting his brother at this point.) They were like excited that we were tripping or something haha. It was so trippy. It was only me eric and like 5 of these girls, who were fairly atttractive. I ended up dancing like salsa style with this one to some sublime or something. So fucking fun. But draining. Im about to go to sleep and shit. The trip ended around 730 ish.

Funny part though, I rolled up ablunt that me and two others threw in on, and ended up putting it out after I hit it once (they hit it twice each, before). We had to smoke it like once i stopped tripping, it was so intense.

Good day, good day. I want that one girl though man hahaha. Shes hot.

10. Glordag

Glordag Member

Nice! Glad it went so well. Having people you're attracted to around is always pleasant on a trip, I'd say. Sounds like you got a good "fun" trip. How did your friends like it?