Tripping from the herb?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by charredacacia, May 15, 2004.

1. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

has anyone ever had full scale trips from weed? last night i had a body and mind trip... i was convulsing moderately and i saw the universe before my inner eyes. A few moths ago, I became one with all water...that which I was drinking and then the oceans of all space and time. its kind of frightening, but very mystical. I am told that neither batch of herb was laced.. Is this possible?

2. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

it is possiable to be really really high, but even the highest I have ever gotten is no where near the intensity of a shroom or acid trip.

3. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

I've tripped offa the herb many times!
    Once I was stroned to fuck, trippin' balls and I saw a face in a piece of wood and then I just started praying to the face. I wasn't even trying to pray but I couldn't help it! It was a very religious and fufilling experience.

4. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

I honestly believe you can crack those doors a little bit when you're really, really high, because sometimes I get a slight trippin' vibe when I'm really high.

5. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Yeah, I notice that when you're on that level, you notice hidden forms in the sidewalk, wooden doors, etc. Everything is rich with energy. I was seein' some crazy shit on the sidewalk tonight.

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i wouldnt call it a full scale trip...

or get anything close to the feeling of tripping.

but i can usually hallucinate if i want to, whether im stoned or not. being stoned just makes it easier.

sure its possible, you did it , didnt you!?

7. SagaciosuKJB

SagaciosuKJB Member

I've tripped off weed before. I've felt real weird, heard things, seen things (although I could tell I was just tripping, and I was sort of creating the visuals). But, I think people who have tripped on shrooms and LSD don't see the effects weed have as really tripping. I consider it tripping only because I've neever done anything besides weed, and don't know any of the other experiences.

Hmm....

I'm stoned.

8. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

from my experience and what i have read, it usually only happens to people who 'are experienced' as jimi puts it. maybe i am wrong though.