Tripping at a show

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by The Stig, Jul 2, 2006.

1. The Stig

The Stig Member

I'm off to see Phil and Trey tomorrow (sweeet) and have some blotters to bring the music to life. This is gonna be my second trip so I was just curious about what its like to trip at a show?

My buddy going with me is experienced and has taken this stuff which evidently is nice and clean. But I gotta drive - so how does everyone do as far as driving home after a few hours? The first time I tripped I took two hits of liquid and was in no way fit to communicate with the public haha. So if I'm taking 1 average hit should I be able to negotiate a crowd? Like when do you take it, walk into the place peaked out? I guess i'm a little anxious about being in a massive crowd all tripped out.

Other than that it should be the business! So any kind words of advice will help before tomorrow :)

- Stig

2. stalk

stalk Banned

Hmmmmm

I would take it on the way there or in line, depends on how fast it kicks in.

Driving on lsd is . .

IMO, Menacing.

Do it only if you have to. You'll get sucked into all the lights.

1 hit should be a lot of fun though, enjoy :]

3. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

i would not recommend driving less than 5 hours after eating the doses....when driving you need your perception to be able to comprehend things like stopping distances....and if your just staring at the orbs around the traffic light then you arent going to be able to figure out just when it is you need to stop...

tripping at shows is the best....it can get overwhelming at times, but overall it's amazing. live music and acid go together.

4. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

You wont worry about the people at all.

5. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

trey and phil...ahh...badass.

6. OstrOsized

OstrOsized Member

Yeah dude, I actually just got back from tripping with a buddy at a festival..But we weren't really at the festival all day...We actually started in a park, with intention to later go to the festival...So we kinda rode the wave through all the and the festival...and well...It was my first time tripping with a lot of people and it felt like, instead of learning about the relationship with us and nature...It was like us and them...

So yeah we saw one really cool jam band play that kinda led us a good wave.

Yeah I could go into how it related to the entire trip for this whole page...But...not now...

7. solla._.sollew

solla._.sollew Member

i just dosed at the Cheese Dog shows and it was bliss...i think one or two hits of some good LSD is great for a show.....

8. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

Us and Them.....ahhhh great song haha

9. OstrOsized

OstrOsized Member

Yeah, I guess I got a bonus of totally knowing what that song is about from that experience :).

10. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

haha trust me dude, when the music starts youll be fine. Hope its a good show. Im seein em thursday aat tweeter center.

11. The Stig

The Stig Member

Fucking amazing show. The incredible molly score on sha sha shakedown street made it that much sweeter.

Must follow to tweeter... must crash out

12. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

i heard mike and trey were going to play in nashville tn, on the 16th. Is this true, or did i hear wrong?

13. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

trey and mike play on every show on this tour. Their band sucks though. Tons of people were leaving by the second or third song at pnc. Most of the generic jams degraded into noise, every musician tripping over each other.

14. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

My advice is to either leave after phil, or if he's closing, party in the lot til grab is done. Your ears might bleed, or maybe you'll be brought to tears by the mythical sucking that goes down.