TrippinBTM is dead

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by StonerBill, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

On his way over to canada, TrippinBTM was pulled over by a biker gang and murdered for his weed stash, while taking a detour through Arizona. It was a sad death, and not much is known except the circumstance of death. The Biker's apparently stole Trippin's 'Special Paper' which he writes all of his sign in details and passwords, and people fear the bikers are going to make some sick joke by signing in on his account.
    But for now let us forget about these bad people, and remember Trippin for the great person he was. We'll miss you pal.

RIP - BTM

ps. heres a picture of an article on his death in the Herald News. Sorry about the quality, it was the best i could get with my camera

[​IMG]

2. Angus

Angus Member

man what a tragic event..

3. You can't be seroius. Are you joking about this? Shit thats so tragic, R.I.P.

4. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

first jointman then trippin btm. 2 deaths over christmas holiday. thats pretty fucked unless the whole thing is a big joke. sorry but im overly paranoid and dont know if this is all true but if it im sorry for having doubts and i hope that friends and family of each will be ok. if he really got killed for his stash of weed thats terrible. i never knew people killed for weed. cant believe this dam fucking drug has to cause so many fucking problems today. yes i know im being hypocritical since i smoke but still some people thses days seem to be just as fucked on weed as they would on cokefor fuck sake and it pisses me off!!! YOU DONT KILL FOR DRUGS!!!

R.I.P trippin btm

5. element7

element7 Random fool

His name will live in infamy. I wasn't going to wake and bake today, but alas, some news one must immediately get stoned. Here's to trippin' :(

Just a couple questions though.
    1. Was it a big stash? 2. Where is this gang now? 3. You think they're careful or maybe they'd just leave stuff lying around?

6. Goatman88

Goatman88 Member

i bet its fake...just like Jontmans death was! Quit playin these damn jokes tey arent funny!

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha really? what gave it away :D

8. quit with teh death shit and get on with your pot head lives

9. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

That's horrible!
    In further news, I too died over the holiday weekend, here's a quote from the paper:
    :(

10. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

stonerbill you laughy mothafucka

11. mart_182

mart_182 Member

12. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha i thought you died when i was trying to anally probe you and we both slipped on the massive amount of lube that was on the floor and we cracked our heads open and bled to death...it was in The National Enquirer

13. element7

element7 Random fool

Damn. People droppin' like flies. I'm gonna be hella stoned this week.

14. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Yeah I think that had something to do with it.... Being dead is boring... :rolleyes:

15. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Holy shit, I'm dead? hahahahaha

16. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

so they have computers in the afterlife.. hey alright i can still be addicted to this sight when i am dead..:D

17. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

OH NO, HE IS DEAD!!??!?!?!?!

no way...

but, if he just posted...then that must mean...that trippins GHOST STILL LIVES ON!!! OH NOOOOOO!!! [​IMG]:rolleyes:

18. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Birthday girl

so I guess you know stonerbill?

why would stonerbill joke about shit like this? we are so lucky to be alive, and then you have people like that making shit up..

19. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Birthday girl

why did you make that up[​IMG] where you bored[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.