Trippin while Hungover?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Ocean Bionic, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

last night Laura and I went 7-0 at beer pong and needless to say we got pretty shwasty face :rolleyes:. You guys think it will be cool to dose while hung over?? Ive never been so debilitated before a scheduled trip. you think it will be cool?

2. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

ive never had a problem with it on cid. never tried mush after drinkin but mush has always been very stimulating for me so it would prob make me more awake and less hungover

3. A-Bear's-Vagina

A-Bear's-Vagina 2 Kings Chapter 2 23-24

I would imagine it would be fine, stomach discomfort might be more of a problem. This is only speculation though. I don't think I have ever tripped hungover.

4. nesta

nesta Banned

i'd probably wait until tomorrow, personally. i'd stick to drinking tea and water, eating light foods like fruit and crackers, and smoking some herb.

maybe have a beer every couple hours to help.

5. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

This is probably the win. Its lookin' like we might postpone on account that im not the only one who is struggling with alcohol withdrawal.

discomfort on 'gus can take its toll, so it's best to keep a pure body and soul.