Trip Toys

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Topher D., Feb 10, 2009.

1. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

What are some things you find very amusing, or trippy to play with while tripping? For me, its the music visualizer for xbox 360, soft fluffy pillows, those funny collapsable ball things, if worse comes to worse, i can always just play some video games..

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Korg synthesizers and grapefruits

3. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

grapefruits? like.. the giant citrus fruit? care to elaborate?

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Just squeeze your own juice out of some and youll see what I mean :coolgleamA:

5. TheKitch

TheKitch Member

Black lights. They create crazy lighting...

6. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

will definitely do next time...

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I mean just look at them! They look like they were made for tripping :D
    [​IMG]

8. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

scisssors or other small hand held objects....but mostly scissors and it freaks the shit outta the people i'm with, but i just find them so comforting, and i love the sound of them snipping:D

9. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

yeah, i dont know about scissors. or any sharp object. i played with a sewing machine once on acid.. not the greatest idea.. i ended up sewing my pant legs shut for some crazy ass reason.

10. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

it's not like you're going to snap and go homicidal, and if there is that potential you probably shouldn't be doing acid in the first place.....

scissors just happened to be there the first few times I tripped and then became associated with tripping for me.....trippings just not the same without a pair of scissors lol.....

11. TheKitch

TheKitch Member

Markers and finger paint. My friend and I got finger paint once and went crazy on mushrooms

Oh yeah and my ipod is a given...

12. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

lol. yeah you're not going to go homicidal, but i do get clumsy when on acid and shrooms, and the thought of having a pair of scissors in my hand when im laughing my ass off fallin on the couch, doesnt sound too appealing to me. but to each their own..

13. nesta

nesta Banned

crayons, and if you can manage to eat, gummy candy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

also incense, cigarettes. a blanket and pillow are always a nice thing to have.

14. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

i always think certain things are going to be awesome while tripping, but for me the best things are drawing and going out and looking at nature close up; i can get lost looking a tree bark or moss or a pond. playing video games is the LAST things i would want to do tripping. oh yeah, and just meditating listening to music

15. nesta

nesta Banned

oh i hate video games when i trip.

16. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

dewd, playing the first nintendo is mad fun during acid trips.
    why you be hatin?

17. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

i agree.
    lameeee

18. neim

neim Member

i'd said uninterested instead of hate...

19. nesta

nesta Banned

thats mostly it, disinterest. i've tried it. i have no desire to try to play them, and when i HAVE tried to play them for the hell of it, i cannot make it work reliably enough for it to be enjoyable.

i'm competent when it comes to things like moving around, getting a snack, opening doors, using simple items, but the coordination and concentration required for video games is lacking, and apart from that they just seem thoroughly uninteresting.

20. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

i can't do food, but occasionally a gummy filled with juice is a nice surprise!!! i love glow sticks but my favorite trip toy in life is a squirmy wormy

http://www.thenoveltywarehouse.com/...0.jpg&strImageType=product&strPageTitle=BROOM BALL, SQUIRMY WORMY, FLASHING

this may sound crazy but its given me more pleasure than any man ever could, just from the lights (touching me)...best fuckn toy available :D {thank god for synesthesia}

oh finger paints are nice nice nice too :D

and when it comes to videogames i dont do them sober, but i love watching katamari when tripping...rolling up the universe :eek: ....a few times the videogames have come out of the tv and thats been pretty cool haha but there are so many better tings to do when tripping