Trip to Maryland with Butt.plugs

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by Githy, Jul 12, 2022.

1. Githy

Githy Members

Last week made a trip to Maryland, girlfriend though it would be fun with butt plugs in, she just got a pack of them from dildo store, sm med and large, me being new at this grabbed the small one, put it in had to walk side saddle to car, and off we go, felted pretty good riding down road hitting bumbs, stopping to pay toll, lol well here's where it got complicated, stopped at a 7 11 and decided I could walk in with plug in, everything was kosher till got up to cash register and all of a sudden POP it came out, she was waiting by door and I must of had the look of plugs out !!! All of hell broke loose , she started laughing (loud), people knew we were up to something , trying to get to car and Damm thing kept dropping lower and lower, girlfriend bout pissing her pants, time I got in car it was down by my socks, we laughed the next two days, just wanted to share story ! Lol

~Zen~ likes this.
Tags: