trimmed or shaved?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by dvdsky65, Jul 9, 2008.

1. dvdsky65

dvdsky65 Member

I keep my pubes trimmed really short,but have shaved too a few times!What do u guys think?I prefer trimmed really really short.

2. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I prefer it too. What do you trim them with? Care to share techniques? haha. I've wanted too for awhile now but have never bothered to find something to trim them with or care.

3. dvdsky65

dvdsky65 Member

Just to trim..I use a not too sharp ;) pair of scissors.Just pull the pubes out a bit,and trim to the length you prefer!It's really easy,and no pain involved!!

4. dvdsky65

dvdsky65 Member

I don't think I could ever let them grow back to like...a full bush!Much more comfortable now!

badrabbit likes this.
  5. Geneity

Yeah that was my same idea as well. using those little scissor that are you like trimming certain hair and stuff. Looks like I have work to do next time I shower, lol.

6. dvdsky65

dvdsky65 Member

Yeah..right after u shower is the perfect time!Now...will u be shaving your balls too?I know that might be a stretch right now;but also cool to consider.I shave my nuts and ass every few days,and it feels much nicer!

7. Geneity

I've shaved my ass and balls before. The balls are just really annoying because the skin is so stretchy and there's a the crevices on the sides and crap. The ass even more annoying because I can't see it, and getting all the hair out of the crack is difficult with a razor. Nair works for that, but whatever it is, it only lasts a few days. Too much work.

8. dvdsky65

dvdsky65 Member

I guess I've just been doing it so long;I'm used to it!

loftyc likes this.
  9. LJDV

LJDV Member

I like to keep mine trimmed, but am far too lazy to actually keep up with it, so I just do it whenever I feel like. I don't like shaving down there though, because it gets really itchy and uncomfortable it starts growing back in.

10. hijoDdios

hijoDdios Member

ok, out of sheer curiosity i have to ask... how the hell do you shave your ass. I know there's a fetish among dudes into leather and BDSM to shave someone else's ass before sex. but ... how do u do it to yourself.
    I'm asking, not because it's weird, but just because i'd like to try.

1 person likes this.
  11. dvdsky65

dvdsky65 Member

You just bring the razor back there,take your time..be careful,and shave!It may take a bit of practice for you to get used to it.You've gotta hold one ass cheek with one hand,and shave with the other.Then switch sides.Just do it gently.It really feels great,and it's much cleaner too!Oh,and the itching LJDV mentioned,goes away after the second or third time,as your skin gets used to it.Just have to stay on top of it.For me;once a week is fine.

12. hijoDdios

hijoDdios Member

thanks.

13. tom91

tom91 Guest

i trim my pubes.
    am gonna get waxed all around my pubic area soon. better for rimming

badrabbit likes this.
  14. dvdsky65

dvdsky65 Member

I just shaved it all off again a couple days ago.It just feels so much better down there without the pubes anywhere.So damn smooth.. :)

15. dvdsky65

dvdsky65 Member

Tom91 ;that whole waxing idea sounds too painful..but hey;go for it!You'll def have some fun getting your nice,smooth ass rimmed :)

16. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

haha cold water while shaving!!

17. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

i dont trim or shave, just let it do it's thing.

18. Geneity

I've Nair'd my ass before. In the crack and all, and it work PERFECTLY and there was no pain after, just some discomfort when the Nair was on there (shit is nasty).

19. Pahana

Pahana Banned

I shave the "sideburns" of my dick but leave the rest as it is. I love a nice thick bush.

20. Spunky850CSi

Spunky850CSi Member

I trim my pubes around my scrotum and shave on top.