Trigger Happy Blues Implosion

Discussion in 'Art' started by sleepy_ashes, Jan 9, 2005.

1. sleepy_ashes

sleepy_ashes Member

[​IMG]
    THE WEIGHT BETWEEN

[​IMG]
    SQUIDSET SUNBURST

These are just a few of my digital paintings. The top one I used ArtRage and PSP, and the bottom is all PSP.

I have more of my work at My Deviantart Page.
    I have some in at least every gallery page, more twords the back though. I'm getting back and forth into it.

2. roly

roly Senior Member

wow thats some of the best digital art i have ever seen! amazing!
    Roly.xxx

3. Mix

Mix Member

Thats really cool! The first one is really deep, like you could get lost in it. And the second one like a sunburst, its really funky! Im guessing ArtRage and PSP are programs? I use Photoshop 6 sometimes but I just formatted my PC so ive lost me work:( yes i know i should have backed it up! lol! I have been kicking myself for a while now, the bruises are forming...

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Wow those are so cool, I liked them allot, keep posting your photos

5. sleepy_ashes

sleepy_ashes Member

@roly... oooo! Why thank you friend, awful kind words. :)
    @Mix. Thank you so much mang. I'd love to see some of your work if you're up for doing more man. PSP is Paint Shop Pro... I like it better than Photoshp because it's a little easier to use for my dumb ass. The layer system is no where near as good though, and you can't freeform objects as well, but overall it's pretty solid. ArtRage is great, and it's free... Definilty get that man.

@Thanks dear! I honestly haven't taken a lot of photos lately though, I think that the ol' Minnesota based Seasonal Depression kicked my ass something fierce this year... so I've only been out once or twice with the cam, but be sure I'll post some when I get some more. As long as you keep showing off your wonderous shots of course. :)

6. Beach Bum

Beach Bum Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i really really like the second one!

7. Loki84

Loki84 Member

Schwing!!!!!

there is no other word to describe it. Maybe "excellent!", but i think I'll go for "Schwing!"

8. sleepy_ashes

sleepy_ashes Member

haha, why thank you loki, never gotten a pelvic thrust twords my work before.

Thanks to you too ya lazy ass beach bum ;)