tribadism

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by m1ndfuk3d, Jun 25, 2013.

1. m1ndfuk3d

m1ndfuk3d Guest

Hey all. So I'm wanting to trib with my girl but I'm wondering which position works best? Neither one of us really have experience with it but it seems like if it were done correctly it would be hot as hell. Any ideas?

2. silk896

silk896 Member

Basically, you want to rub vulva to vulva.
    Okay! It really boils down to use what position suits you best.
    Body shape/flexibility/shyness/ and so on are all contributing factors.

Almost certainly neither of you are gymnasts, so get comfortable, spread your legs and discover what works yourself: it's far more fun that way.

3. My girl and I are both on the chunky side. I wanted to try it very bad so she was fine with that, but let me tell ya, it does not work! At least it didn't for us haha but give it a try, experience it yourself :) we tried a few times because it was always something that visually turned me on. Nothing we did worked lol

4. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

It depends on what you're both comfortable with.
    Some like it sitting or with both of them on their backs, personally I like being on top of the other girl. :)

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've never heard of this before. Sounds like scissoring. I could never get the hang of that properly.

6. Scissoring is just another term for tribadism. It can take some time to get the hang of it and it can be tiring but it's so worth it.

7. Tkbare11

Tkbare11 Member

It feels so so good

8. Noserider

Noserider You Can Still Call Me Neo

This is one of those things that I either have a fantastic experience with or a totally bland experience. It really depends on my partner.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I thought it might be like a big fuck off gangbang with war paint and tribal... bonfires or some shit and we get to sacrifice a pretty virgin or something.

10. Noserider

Noserider You Can Still Call Me Neo

That sounds...AWESOME!

11. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Sounds fun!

12. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

Just crawl on top of the other girl and rub your vulvas together. Feels incredible lol

13. Tkbare11

Tkbare11 Member

Feels so good! I can come in seconds like this.

14. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

Same!