travels to spain

Discussion in 'Hip Photos' started by miami musician, Jan 4, 2005.

1. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

when i was in 9th grade, our class took a trip over to europe... we stayed in southern spain (fuengirola to be exact) and traveled to malaga, granada, and northern morocco. it was a great time. :)

2. miami musician

some more...

3. miami musician

4. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

cool, I've only been to Northern Spain....maybe I'll post some of those pics tomorrow...looks different.

5. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

I've been to Fuengirola when I was younger, I'd love to vist Granada and Morrocco, would love to go to Sevilla aswell.

6. didge

didge Member

WWOW! they're great photos! i hope to go down the south this summer, ive only gotten to see menorca and barcelona. I'm glad you enjoyed your time! it looks so beautiful

Heres a couple o my trip:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

awww you're so lucky YO....:) well good job on getting to go to spain. yay!

8. migle

migle Senior Member

WOW!!! It's surprising to see pics from Fuengirola here, that nice town near Málaga, my parents are both from a small village near Málaga too, maybe i'll post some pics from the village it's very nice and... it's close to the beach, there is where i go to have some relax out of fucking-rocking Madrid. I don't know if you know, maybe not but Sevilla and Málaga are like the capital cities from Andalucia (the southern region of Zpain) but these two cities hate each other, hehehe, they are rival in everything, you know, sports, and monuments, and culture, it's very funny hear people from both places speak about the other city. But Granada has La Alhambra that incredible muslim palace full of gardens, and art, it's amazing, if you can once in life visit it, you will shock with its beauty.

9. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

Granada I believe was the last stronghold of the moors before they were beaten and retreated across the Gibraltar straight to Morocco, hence all the muslim influences architecture.