Travelling this summer,anybody going my way?

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by TerrapinRose, May 12, 2004.

1. TerrapinRose

TerrapinRose Member

I'm trying to take the kids to visit this organic farming commune in the Ozark mountains. I was suppose to go 2 summers ago but got pregnant with Xander and ended up calling it off. We are scheduled to be there in July,but now I'm having transportation issues. But I believe in things working out and I'm putting all my energy towards this so here's some of it now:we need a ride!I thought we could fly but it's really expensive,and I don't drive and I don't want to spend 3 days on a greyhound bus with my toddler in my lap. So if any of you beautiful folks might have room for me and my 2 kids we'll have gas $ and be great company.We need to go from the Orlando Fl area to the central Arkansas/Missouri border and arrive by July 5. We also have to return leaving on July 26.I know it's a long shot but you never know until you try. I'd prefer to be travelling with other moms/kids,it's just better that way.