Travel Buddies to Annual Rainbow Gathering Summer 2013

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by MachineElf, Nov 5, 2012.

1. MachineElf

MachineElf Guest

When I say travel, I mean that hitchhike/drive/train hop/whatever until we get there. I don't have any specific plan, I was more just wondering if somebody wanted to work out a plan with me and travel together for fun.
    I'm male, I will be 19 this summer and I live in Washington, DC.

Peace

2. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

Depends on whether I am going from here in Winchester or from back home in NY but I would love to have a trainhopping partner.

3. XavierJSun

XavierJSun Member

Hey Machine Elf I am down to figure out a plan, I am leaving FL in after the middle of Feb. and I am going to head in the general direction of Montana with no real destination until July 4th, might stop in Iowa on the way and want to stop in other states and watch local shows along the way too or go to fest that we can find, maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle? like TN? let me know what you think. email me pjfxs@aol.com

4. TheOneYouHate

TheOneYouHate Guest

I'm gonna be heading out from Indiana once the snow clears up, likely sometime in march. I'm lookin to hit up a few intentional communities and eventually work my way west to the 2013 gathering in Montana just as you are.
    I'm a 19 year old average dude tryin to get out and do something interesting this summer. If you're wantin to collaborate in traveling gimme a hollar at mmsemailacc@gmail.com

5. Lunarmaiden231

Lunarmaiden231 Guest

Hey you guys, I'm up for the fun too. I'm on the road again in May though, no real destination yet but I could meet up pretty much anywhere. I live in Mississippi right now. I'm 18 btw.

6. Lunarmaiden231

Lunarmaiden231 Guest

7. EarthFluteman

EarthFluteman Member

from jersey & looking for travel partner(s) as well...

8. pa-gan

pa-gan Guest

Hi, I live in college park, Maryland. and I am also looking for someone to travel with. I will travel with you we can workout something.

9. ashfire101

ashfire101 Guest

Hello, just joined. I live just South of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Looking to make it to Montana this year, though it would be nice to leave early and adventure. Message me on Facebook if interested. https://www.************/ashley.keaton.980

10. Nomad by Nature

Nomad by Nature Guest

Im in Jax Fl now heading towards Montana after Wanee, Probably early may. Got room in the camper van for another traveler if interested and can help along the way. No destination time as long as its before the gathering.

OR

if in the meantime wanna meet up and camp the national forests get at me.:sunny:

Peace
    sope

bodypaintingbysope@gmail.com

11. cozmo_g

cozmo_g Is Out Of This World

I am interested in going to Rainbow this year! I live in Arkansas, near Eureka Springs. For all of you coming from down south and the east coast, it's on the way. Let's talk about it.

12. Brightness_08

Brightness_08 Member

I live in southern oregon and I want to get a ride out of here to the gathering in late june or early july. wish you guys all luck in getting there

13. midknight_snow

midknight_snow Member

Thank you so much for writing on my wall! I don't know how to reply to it and I couldn't figure out how to write on your wall so that's why I'm replying to your post. You seem like such a lovely person. I would love to know more about your rainbow gathering experience. :)

14. Brightness_08

Brightness_08 Member

Thank you. Well I've been to two regional gatherings, the 1st one I was late to cuz I didn't know I was going to a rainbow gathering I thought I was goin to a hemp fest. But I enjoyed my time there, I connected with people and smoked hella weed and helped out in the camps. There were too many new people there so the gathering wasn't rly like how they're supposed to be. The 2nd one I went to was kinda schwag (slang for messed up, uncalled for). Ppl were goin o to buy booze everyday when we were more in need of food and water etc. You're not even supposed to have alcohol at rainbow gatherings but at regionals where there are more newcomers, it tends to happen. The highlight of my 2nd gathering was the first time I tripped on acid on the night of the winter solstice when the world was supposed to end. So I haven't been to a totally legit gathering with all the camps and special activities, they were both full of newcomers like me, and a lot of drinkers. That's why I wanna go to nationals so I can have the experience where more elders are there and things happen as they should.

15. phatmatt12

phatmatt12 Guest

I live in Dallas and would love to get out to the Gathering in July. I wanted to go last year but couldnt make it! Feel free to hit me up here or email me at mattgj1984@gmail.com or on Facebook at ************/mattgj1984

16. dreadedsatyr

dreadedsatyr Guest

17. jessedrake699

jessedrake699 Guest

18. jessedrake699

jessedrake699 Guest

I am traveling from Pittsburgh for the Montana 2013 gathering.
    Can take about three with me.
    Would like to know a little about rainbows I'm picking up, so send me a link if you're going my way.
    Helping out with driving and gas is a plus.

I'm traveling clean, as I hear the law is basically awaiting us at the gates.
    If you really need your treats, we may work something out to slide it under the table.

Am willing to go a little out of my way for someone with whom I'd share a kind of resonance.

Have a Ride to offer? Add to the conversation.

19. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

Anyone in LA?