Transexuals MTF HRT anyone know ?

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Insomniax, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Insomniax

Insomniax Guest

Curious about HRT solutions u can order from online pharmacies which are safe , heared is alot of bad risks invovled with online medications so im curious if anyone know if it might be a safer place to buy them.

2. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

The issue isn't getting online medications, that's what half of transpeople do as it is, the issue is the inherent danger in pumping hormones into your body.

3. Clockwork Plasma

Clockwork Plasma Guest

inhousepharmacy.biz

Highly suggest you go to a doc. Hormones aren't so bad, but the anti-androgens you must take will ravage your body.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

does hormone imbalance cause transgenderism?.....

5. Invisible Soul

Invisible Soul Burning Angel

There is scientific evidence that suggests that some transsexuals have a brain structure more congurent with the opposite sex, than of their apparent birth sex. Because brain sex is something that is set in stone at birth and cannot be changed, most scientists in the field believe that the results of that research is a strong indicator that at least some people labelled transsexuals are born the way they are. And it's likely hormonal imbalances in the womb that causes the body to develop as the opposite sex to the brain.

Because all foetuses start out as female, this is thought to be the reason why there are more people who feel they are women trapped in men's bodies, than the other way around. Though in the same scientific brain studies, FTM transsexuals were also found to have gender in brain structure more in line with the opposite sex than their apparent birth sex.

6. Clockwork Plasma

Clockwork Plasma Guest

It's interesting. I have quite a few ts friends, both FTM and MTF. Almost all of them have a digit ratio congruent with their transitioned-to gender. IE, the MTF's have a longer index finger than ring finger, common in women/effeminate guys, and the FTM's vice versa, more typical of guys and butch girls. Digit ratio is something that develops in the womb, and is influenced highly by sex hormones.

My index and ring fingers are practically identical in length..Consequently, it just so happens Im quite androgynous, both in mind and body. :sombrero:

7. creedlespeek

creedlespeek Member

The problem is setting up an appropriate dosage and having someone to help you manage it - You need to work with a doctor or nurse practitioner who understands money constraints but will help you come up with a good plan. Otherwise, you could end up being a very sick little lady.

www.susans.org has been a great resource for me as a cis-gender woman trying to understand trans patients as a nurse and being able to give better advice. The forums there might be of more use.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

my doctor said my Ms, muscular sclerosis/ could be a hormone imbalance..
    when dicussing it,. I said I feel better as female part takes more of me over..
    but im not about to take a bunch of hormone pills. already on one and fuck if a pill dont do nothing for me i cant even remember the name and I take it every day begins with a p..

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

id rather smoke pot.. and dress up.

10. Invisible Soul

@Orison: In my opinion, the only transgender people who should be taking hormones are those who feel 100% they ARE the opposite sex, and for whom living in the wrong body is unbearable. And you don't fall into that category. :p

Unless you feel with all your heart and soul that you are the opposite sex, and you have no doubts about that whatsoever, I would advise against taking hormones and having surgery. Most people who would fall under the "transgender" label are not in that category.

Hormonal imbalances can cause a number of different conditions, and as far as transsexuals are concerned, we are tallking specifically about hormonal imbalances in the womb, and how that can affect a developing feotus. Besides, the hormonal imbalance angle is only a theory. Which while it may have some science to back it up, there's still no concrete and conclusive evidence of that being the cause. The actual biological cause of people feeling they are in the wrong body, is still unknown. There is a great deal of evidence pointing to at least some transsexual's conditions being biological rather than psychological in nature. But exactly why that is the case, is still not known for sure.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

my transdenderizm is really intertwined within my heart and soul.. and there is social problems in society that also need corrected, many things going on in my mind. As well as maintenance of both myself.. And Deep Personality conflicts.. Psychological symptoms possibly manifesting into pain, anxiety and or depression anger.. :love:

12. Invisible Soul

Well, I guess that's the thing. Certain transsexuals do not consider themselves as transgender (and I wouldn't either), as they do not believe they are changing gender, and they feel completely, that they are one gender only. I'd also say that hormones and surgery are only right for people who are not confused in any way about who they are, and their gender. Id certainly advise against those things for anyone other than people for whom their belief they are the opposite sex is total.

For most of my life, I was unaware of the circumstances of my birth, and that I was born with an intersex condition. But I still never identified myself with being transgender. Because I only ever identified myself as being female, and saw the fact that I was being treated as male as wrong, and a huge mistake.

For you, hormones and surgery would be a huge mistake anyway, so I don't blame you for not wanting to go down that road. Although I always thought your transgenderism was something you were comfortable with. From what you've just said though, it seems like it is something that causes you some distress. :( I think maybe you should get some professional help with your feelings. :love:

13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I'm gonna tell y'all a true story about this subject...I personally know this individual...after 2 marriages and during his 17 yrs of marriage to ONE person, a certain man decided he wanted to "experiment" with being a transvestite. That worked for a while - tho he did prefer to go out of town during his jaunts. After a while, he decided that wasn't enough. This man had a lot more emotional problems than this but I'll just stick with this particular issue for here...

He decided to get a divorce, went through hormone therapy, got hair transplanted (he began balding early), boobs implanted, and "it" cut off...and became a woman...so that she could STILL be with women but be a lesbian. HUH? (and this is NOT an effeminate looking man, but masculine-looking...and even with the boobs and hair, to me he/she still looked like a man in drag.)
    Have y'all ever heard of such?

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

I was born male. But ever since I was little I knew I had clothing issues. Sexual upbringing I had none, I was young I take girls clothing I knew, but there was an erotic attachment even that young. the earliest I can rembeber was taking underclothes of my uncles GF, they were cute and sexy and keeping them, wearing them. Even going to school in female panties 8th grade.. for yrs Nothing become of it.. I didnt explode into transvestite til my 20. my gfs and I would play, and I knew I was good at it then.

This is some what common, as my wife understand my lifestyle. she also knows I have no intentions of sex mod. While the idea of breast would be great im hairy so cosmetics would be costly. I enjoy dressing up, shaving putting that side of me into it, I often take care of myself more when Im a BITCH.. When Im my manly self I kinda am lazy. I have a higher sex drive as a trans least I feel I do. I dont mind some the maintenance other stuff I could do with out.

Its spring my soul conflicts there are battles within my conscious some sexual in nature. Many time I feel I fwwl I to want to loved as a women.. But I dont like men. Many times I want to post a Cl ad have someone use me, fuck me, suck me, gag me ..... But these are all erotic driven and much my TV isnt erotic driven while it still turns me on.. Im a lover and not to make it sound whorish If ima dress up for someone its going to be for love or money.

I could get into a lot of things that go on with me as Im an entertainer, I like music and glam, drag, some deep goth.. These are things I haven't shared with the community here. As I have a CD community I belong to.. Much of me is alone with my sexuality being a trans. While the idea of servicing a man, being fucked it, I love more people like myself have very little. I belong to my wife asking her for advice. Im not sure where she stands. Im a male and live as one.. you can tell Im a trans most the time. And also my wife wants more excitement she feel my wants but I want someone to share time with as trans. Ive recently meet someone and It to freash to call. But a very pretty preop TS, young sweet, hippie kinda person. Illl spend more time with them soon, I want my wife to know that Ive found what we've been looking for, bottom line brings it down to sex.. Sure there is friendship.. And the idea that the genitalia is what Im looking for, breast.. This would be the first time Ive had sexual relations with a penis as Im going all the way and very excited. But this is a time comes matter. she has small breast I can live with that, but in all cute..

Im doing this for my wife as, maybe to she has psychological issues, also religious upbringings, we have the 3some with the other women, but my wife say her body was made for a man. I have much to think about, if Im 1/2 women my wife is making no sense. She is as are a few women I turned on by drag. Maybe its just me, my dom personality comes out, and they love it. I seem to know what Im doing and I have great taste in lip color.. :D

Im not in any trans phase now. sock, sweaty pant t shirt.. Im sure I could look cute. But I am an ugly ass man.. Sometimes fouling drag I look like Frankensteins monster lol.. Other time Im centerfold. There is also the conflicting with me that trading pc cam ect.... Ive had my guilt, But straight people vid cam so wtf is the difference. Im just a sexy dude sometime. My sexiness has always been related to my athletic ability, but an illness is rendering me useless some times. aswell Im seeking Long term relations so my wife and i can relax.

15. Invisible Soul

Although I'm not a trans anything, this is something I was unaware of for many years. I never had any erotic attatchment to wearing female clothing, and just saw it as what my normal clothing should be, and what I should have been wearing from a young age. I've never dressed in an overtly female way. My look clothes wise is quite androgyness, although I do wear some specific items of female clothing, like underwear, and women's jeans. For me, these are just my normal clothes, and the type of thing I should have been wearing all my life. But I think most trans people who have an erotic attatchment to wearing women's clothes wouldn't be taken seriously as genuine transsexual cases by those in the medical profession who deal with them.

As for being negative about a masculine looking guy transitioning, I think it's unfair to deny such people the opportunity to be themselves, if they truly are trappeed in the wrong body. The sad fact is, because of the way the system works in many countries, most transsexuals cannot transition until they have undergone puberty. Which is a process that ravages the transsexuals' body, and can make transition very difficult, as many of these pubertal changes are irreversable. Which is why many (including myself) advocate the administering of puberty blockers in young transsexual people, to make the process of transitioning much easier.

I'm genetically female to all intents and purposes, but some MTF transsexuals look more like genetic women than I do. Should I be denied the right to be myself just because my appearance has some very undesirable male features?

16. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Orison, I wish you the best...your wife might like meeting your new interest (since you did mention y'all had 3some) and exploring just how much her body is made for a man. :D

j/k - no really, I appreciate your answering me. This has given me much food for thought; tho' I freely and quickly admit this isn't my business. Its just that this issue (I described) affected a person I was once close to. Guess I don't have to say it was the female.

You are so engaging...being able to talk here, at hf, has got to be somewhat theraputic. Again, I just hope you find the companionship and understanding you truly do deserve. :)

17. Invisible Soul

Orison is great. :)

18. 7point65

7point65 Banned

I think so too.

19. bbeecee92

bbeecee92 Guest

i'm tired of all these people saying that you have to feel 100% that you ARE the opposite sex. I kind of find it hard to imagine, growing up as a male - that someone would feel 100% like a woman. like.. you feel like a woman when you go out and dress and act the way you need to. There is such a thing as imperfect circumstance... or maybe social stigma. it's honestly how you feel deep deep down who you truly are. and what truly makes you happy. and what you truly want from your life.

20. Invisible Soul

Just because you find it hard to imagine, doesn't make it not possible, or untrue. It is perfectly possible to be brought up as one gender yet know and feel 100% that you are the opposite gender. I should know, as I'm speaking from personal experience. I also don't think how you dress has any bearing on "feeling like a woman". I think the problem here, is people having one set of experience and feelings not being able to relate to (or understand) others who have a completely different set of experiences and feelings, who are nonetheless, herded together under the same label of "trans".