Transexual and Transgender

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by erzebet1961, Aug 25, 2006.

1. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

Welcome you verry special people, some of us thought it would be nice for you to have a place of your own to discuss the issues you face everyday. Those who are not you have no idea, so here is a safe place to mingle amongst those who do.

2. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

lovely yes myself and erzebet1961 will be moderators of this space so everyone come in peace and share on this issue that is still very misunderstood today
    in peace
    S

3. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

cool... good idea!

I'm just poppin by to say hello.

4. Thanks Ezerbet and Sam for this wonderful forum. :)

5. warmhandedcanadian

oh look who stopped by. :)

Now i'm pulling this out again.

"ok I admit it
    I love you in the gay way too,
    espically now I know you want to eat my pussy"
    S

:)

6. Samhain

erzebet1961 these two are very good friends of mine in case you where wondering!!
    what they where doing here!
    S

7. erzebet1961

Verry nice to meet them, I love their personalities !!

8. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I hope Ganja posts here, s/he is the only person on the forums who is transgender.

9. Samhain

first of all thats not true, this forum has been set up to help full a gap for people who can identify or are transexual or transgendered.
    please don't come here or encourage people to come here who are going to joke around or otherwise be disrespectful, as I will just delete and/or edit offending posts.
    this is going to be a protected and peaceful place
    S

10. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I think the biggest issue I have is that most people don't take me seriously and think I am just fucking around. What is so wrong with being a tranny? Its not my fault I'm like this, is it?

11. erzebet1961

No..you are right..you are who you are and no one is at fault !..Continue being the special soul that you are and educate the rest of us so that we can see through your eyes !

12. Samhain

well that could be because no one knows wether you are being serious about anything including yourself, nearly every post you make is peppered with sexual remarks and sexual jokes, which is fine in its own way, but you can hardly turn round and say that people aren't taking you seriously.
    I strongly suspect that your post in here is an example of just that, that your having a giggle as you write it.
    but please prove me wrong, talk about your life and how you have got to where you are at the moment, share something with us, that would be a start
    S

13. warmhandedcanadian

I'm waiting too.

14. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Its hard to be serious about anything in the places where I post, especially RT, and I find that its easier for me to just joke about it. It also lightens up the atmosphere when I'm around, since most people really tend to feel uncomfortable around people like me... (from my experiences anyways)

15. Samhain

I have been thinking around the same lines as you just mentioned, if you like and if you are now being serious then this forum can be a place where you can be yourself and discuss your issues seriously.
    the only problem is and how you get around this, has to be your doing is that the people you joke around with in RT and your own forum will see your posts in here.
    perhaps their is a side of you that feels ashamed and wants to be one of the lads so you make a big joke about it.
    in this forum it doesn't have to be all serious but posts do have to come from a place of respect and a place where other transexual and transgendered people will feel comfortable with reading them.
    bearing all this in mind do you wish to use this space and if so do you mind the people on here seeing you in a new light?
    S

16. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

i saw a really sad ad today placed by an 18 year old boy who is being kicked out of his home and is looking for a place to live. he said he has a gender identity disorder and is beginning the transition from male to female. apparently his parents aren't very tolerant or loving. because of this he will have to work to support himself while trying to finish high school. :(

17. Samhain

where was the add?
    S

18. Lady of the Freaks

it was on a site where people look for roommates. i dropped him an email, but he hasn't written back. hopefully he's already found somewhere to stay.

19. Samhain

well maybe you could send him a link to here?
    where you going to put him up if he hadn't have found a place?
    S

20. Lady of the Freaks

okay, i will if he contacts me. i told him to let me know if he needs a place to stay until he can find what he's looking for.