Trance?

Discussion in 'Electronic and Experimental Music' started by Fallout55, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Can any one recomend some trance artists?

I've been listening to the infected mushroom CD's labed as Trace, and really enjoy it!

2. Br1ngMeJ3lly

Br1ngMeJ3lly Member

Try Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten. My Favourite 3. Let me know what you think of them if you do. =D

3. jacobfredjo

jacobfredjo Senior Member

Electrypnose
    Green Nuns of the Revolution
    Rinkadink
    Xenomorph

4. prettylittlehippy

prettylittlehippy Member

dj tiesto is ok... zombie nation has wicked bass, bad boy bill is ok......,benny benassi is classic, alien vampires.... haha
    and i have like a billion more reccomendations, so let me know. :)
    peace and love.

5. hellixxx

hellixxx Member

i just got an album entitled Brainwash, by Painkiller.. really great psychedelic trance, fairly similar style to infected mushroom.
    if you want some more downtempo trance i'd recommend midi miliz.. some pretty good stuff

also, i'd recommend steering clear from tiesto and all that shit.. real garbage trance if i do say so myself, but many people enjoy it.. i don't understand why, but to each his own..

6. tomandhismuse

tomandhismuse Banned

Old skool trance - York/ATB/Accadia/Delerium/Tiesto/Corsten/Mark Spoon/Chicane/Energy 52

There pretty much all the classics I can think of right now.
    Tom