trance anyone?

Discussion in 'Music' started by erowid, Jan 18, 2005.

1. erowid

erowid Member

anyone out there into some good trance or techno, like BT type stuff. If you are, maybe give a reccomendation. Im really into BT and some crystal method and sphongle two and was looking for some new artists to give a shot. I'd say some of my favorites from both would be Crystal Method - Murder and BT probably mercury and solace as far as the trance goes anyway, Kimosabe is pretty intence to.

2. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

www.epitonic.com this is a really good site to check out! :D glad to see im not the only one here that had a love for techno! :D im really into Omni AM right now

3. Azura_Mist

Azura_Mist Member

I like Paul Oakenfold and he's the only one I know who's truly Trance. They play Darude on the radio, but I think that's more techno. I like dance of all kinds and it surprises my other friends since metal is my favorite type of music and those are opposite ends of the spectrum so to speak.

4. gnombient

gnombient Member

5. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

Oh yes, Trance is most excellent. Don't care much for Oakenfold, he's over rated. Definitely check out some Active X, Chicane, Ralphie B., Zombie Nation, 4 Strings, Lexicon 4, Armin Van Buuren (his 76 cd is EXCELLENT), Paul Van Dyk( I would recommend The politics of Dancing, Global, or Reflections). Judge Jules, Tall Paul, and of course DJ Tiesto(Just Be album or In My memory are great). Hope this helps :D

6. erowid

erowid Member

thanx for the reccomendations all, Ill definitely be checking them out