Tramadol troubles....

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Smelly Socks, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

So last night I took 100mg of tram, my normal dose, on an empty stomach as always. I felt good for awhile, about 6 hours, when all of a sudden I got terrible nausea and just vomited for the rest of the night even though I hadn't eaten. I puked from 1am until 5am, when I finally forced myself into bed and slept for 12 hours. I felt fine when I awoke.

So, my question would be, what the fuck?

I've never had such an adverse reaction to it. I didn't do anything different.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I have never had that type of reaction either. I mean, I've puked a few hours after taking about 1500mg of it, but never from 100mg.

Maybe you were already a little sick and didn't realize it, and the tramadol just potentiated it. I don't know what to tell you.

3. Smelly Socks

Yeah, I was thinking that maybe I was sick before too. Sure as hell ain't gonna stop me from taking it though.

I probably was just sick beforehand without realizing it and you're right about the tramadol potentiating it, hopefully.

4. TopNotchStoner

Just keep taking it like you have been taking it and if your body continues to reject it, work from there.

5. Smelly Socks

Yeah. I won't keep taking it if I continue to get those results, but I also won't let one bad experience deter me from it.

Probably just a fluke.

6. TopNotchStoner

Yeah flukes happen. I wish it only took 100mg to give me a buzz:(

7. Smelly Socks

I'm quite lucky in that respect. I take 100 and two hours later I'm tingly and dizzy and sinking. I've always had a low tolerance to opiates and opioids.

Although, the one time I did cocaine it didn't do anything for me. I've also taken a whole shitload of Adderall and never once did it give me a buzz.

Eh, uppers aren't that great anyway, from what I hear.

8. TopNotchStoner

Yeah I don't really like uppers either, and the only problem I have with opiate/opioids is the tolerance. If I take about 50mg of hydrocodone one day and feel wonderful....I can take twice that amount the next day or so and feel nothing.

9. Smelly Socks

I've never had that. My tolerance is always pretty much on the same level from day to day. I've always attributed it to a fast metabolism, but maybe it's something else?

I took 100mg of tram a day for 3 days and got fucked up each time.

10. TopNotchStoner

You've never had hydrocodone/Vicodin/Lortab?

11. Smelly Socks

I've had hydro's and the occasional Vicodin, but not too often. I can only get them from my neighbor downstairs or my mom, depending on if my mom gets 'em or not, and the lady downstairs usually only gets tramadols lately.

When I take hydro's I get all happy and slightly spinny and I just want to cry out of happiness over everything. In other words, I turn into a little bitch.

Never had Lortab. I haven't taken an Vicodin in a long time, so I only vaguely remeber the feeling.

12. TopNotchStoner

Lortab and Vicodin are just brand name hydros.

I have about 12 percocets and a shitload of xanax waiting to be eaten today;)

13. Smelly Socks

Ahhhh...... so that means the shit my mom gets is just generic whereas the shit the lady downstairs gets (Vicodin) is brand name. Okay. I was always wondering about that....

Awwwwww shit. I've been craving some xanies lately. Can't seem to get my hands on any though. Hmmmm....... mayhap it's due time to to start the hunt?

Never had percs.

14. TopNotchStoner

I actually have some xanies and valiums coming in the mail from an online pharmacy.

15. Smelly Socks

I can't seem to find any good online pharmacies that aren't looking for prescriptions. Every place I've snooped always has some catch I can't get around.