Trailer Park Boys

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by Toker4Emery, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Toker4Emery

Toker4Emery Member

any trailer park boys fans out there? anyone who has never seen (or heard of) the show? If you haven't, make it a priority to find and watch all 7 seasons as soon as you can. it is the single greatest tv series ever made. of course, make sure you have plenty of bud as this show is probably the best example of stoner entertainment one might find. its a canadian show that is shot mockumentary style about 3 guys that grew up together in a trailer park and their efforts to get by committing smalltime crimes and growing and selling weed all while dealing with a drunken trailer park supervisor, the local cops, constantly going in and out of prison, and many other hardships all while learning important life values. everything about the show is amazing.. definitely check it out if you havent already.

2. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

Brilliance, simply put, sheer brilliance.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Trailer park boys is awsome
    too bad We don't get it here in the USA,
    a friend of mine turned me onto them with a bunch of downloaded episodes on his computer.

Randy is addicted to cheeseburgers, I find that funny as hell