Traffic in Seattle Sucks!!!

Discussion in 'Washington (State)' started by CrazyTraveler, Feb 20, 2007.

1. CrazyTraveler

CrazyTraveler Member

Who agrees with me that traffic in seattle is becoming unbarable. I5 becomes a parking lot affter 2:30 going north from Seattle. Its insane. Anybody agree, support me here.

2. broony

broony Banned

Ill agree ^^ but so are most if not all US cities. Recently i went down to Auburn (i live in capitol hill). It was just about 2:30 auctually and traffic like usuall was horrible. The only reason we made decent time is cause we were one of the few in a carpool.

Downtown though -.- yesterday i was late for work because some dumbass semi truck driving got a 45ft flat bed got stuck on the turn ramp getting on I5 S. Damn did he back up traffic for a while.

What i dont understand is how Seattle people drive in the rain so much but have no fucking clue as how to do it. hahaha

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

traffic almost everywhere sucks. that's what we get for a world that makes almost everybody have to drive. the only way for this to not be would, and will, be when everyone driving a car becomes no longer practical or real alternatives become sufficient and more attractive then doing so.

=^^=
    .../\...

4. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

It's not the Seattlites who can't drive in the rain. It's the damned Californian transplants who tailgate you that need to learn how to drive on wet roads.

5. Born2Lose

Born2Lose Member

I hate to bring up an old post, but i just moved here a little more than a week ago. And well, basically with my job i've gotta drive all over this place. It's terrible, had to go from Auburn to Marysville which is 60 miles. But it took 2 and a half hours. :(

6. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

yup, traffic does suck. that's one of the reasons i prefer to live out in the sticks.

7. Acid Cherry

Acid Cherry Banned

Oh totally

8. Varmint

Varmint Member

I wonder how california and seattle areas compare to chicago or washington, dc....? I've driven east of the Mississippi, but I haven't had to drive out along the west coast. I might have to put that on my bucket list.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Totes. The West Coast.