Trading??

Discussion in 'Show it, Sell it, Swap it' started by queenofthesavages, Oct 6, 2013.

1. queenofthesavages

queenofthesavages Member

I'm a bit new to this, but if anyone is interested.. I'm interested in trading some of old clothes for new ones, and some of of my old stuff for other clothes.. I've got tons of clothes that are too small now, tons of shirts, and a cute pink dress that's just too short for me now considering I'm like 5'10-5'11 and still growing :|

I'm looking to trade for some cute skirts mainly. I like tie-dye and earth tones, anything neutral is great as well. :) I just need skirts to go with anything, I'm running out of clothes to wear this winter. Skirts that go to mid-thigh or little longer are great, or all the way to the ground are also great.

If anyone is interested in the clothes I've got I can take and post pictures, let me know

Also if anyone is interested in swapping simple hempwork or bracelets I'd be interested in that as well ;)

2. queenofthesavages

queenofthesavages Member

I see now this is in the wrong thread but I'm not sure how to move it.. sorry about this.