Toys for couples

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by Janemore, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Janemore

Janemore Banned HipForums Supporter

Those who use toys as a couple, can you recommend something for players to enjoy?

jmadre and Upnorthguy like this.
  2. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

They make vibrating cock rings that are for couples

jmadre likes this.
  3. Janemore

Janemore Banned HipForums Supporter

Any thing specific I should be looking for that you can recommend? Seems like there are dozens of designs.

4. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I didn’t have one specific one in mine. Like you said there are a wide range of these, I would look for one that looks comfortable and looks like it would hit the spot. I would recommend a rechargeable one, some can be controlled by your phone. These are a bit pricey though if you want a cheap one just to try some condom companies make them and can be found in the same aisle at most stores. I’ve tried one of these and it seemed great till the battery died then it just gets tossed.

5. Leather

Leather Members

The We-Vibe Verge is a popular vibrating cock ring with a app for your phone or the We-vibe Unite couples vibrator also with app and remote control are pretty good products. allows for play in the house or in public if that's your thing.

Joshua Van likes this.
  6. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

If you want to go old school,Primal makes great cock rings.

We use dildos also, Real Cock 2 makes a realistic dildo but it might break your bank.
    ANFEI makes what they call a Hyper-realistic dildo. My wife loves them, they're molded from actual cocks, come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Much more affordable.
    I'd recommend getting toy bags from Blush. Also, store them with a light coat of corn starch. It really helps keep them clean and maintains the quality of the silicone.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  7. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

Been using just a vibrating dildo on my Gf. She loves it. I love to get her off.

8. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Most sex toys can be fun to be used as couple toys . Sometimes you just have to think outside the box . Others have bee adapted for couples like the cock ring below

[​IMG]

BoyToy69 likes this.
  9. Vinny19

Vinny19 Visitor

I bought this vibrating toy a couple of months ago. Have used it during solo sessions as well as with my wife. We love it! C803C6F7-DDB5-4E3F-BD38-EB803EC151FC.jpeg

10. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Our most common toys. We have our dildos, paddles, floggers, crop, blindfold, and restraints also. But she has all those wonderful toys with her. Occasionally the dildos get used, but not very often.
    20210630_085844~2.jpg

Janemore and Captain Scarlet like this.
  11. Captain Scarlet

Dildos are good to tease with .

Glass ones are great for temperature play :)

[​IMG]

Janemore and BoyToy69 like this.
  12. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Never knew that. I'll have to let a special someone know:)

13. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

And both of us LOVE our nipple clamps and suction devices.

Totally Yoda and Captain Scarlet like this.
  14. Captain Scarlet

We are both too sensitive for the former and never tried the latter .:)

BoyToy69 and Totally Yoda like this.
  15. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I have 2 prostate massagers and the wife has 1 dildo. We both use them together whenever we want to have mutual fun or we use them on each other. When we add weed to the mix. It's so much more intense and so much better.

BoyToy69 and Captain Scarlet like this.
  16. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

Just a few playthings, Primal cock rings, the magic wand (good for both men and women) and my wife's assortment of "friends" the three dildos down the center are ANFEI (highly realistic feel and affordable)

c2.jpg

17. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

These are what we have. Can add a little bit of suction, like the gentle mouth of your partner. Or a lot. Even a light suction for a couple minutes, then take them off, and they're much more sensitive! And at $10-$15 us dollars, it's a nice cheap toy that puts a smile on our face and adds an option to the fun :D
    Screenshot_20210630-094631_Chrome~2.jpg

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  18. Tarp

Tarp Member

For something different that only costs a buck, hollow out a large cucumber so it slips over your partners erection, then slide down on him/it at your leisure and pleasure. Cucumber cock sleeve! Wash cucumber with soap and water prior. For extra precaution, wipe it down with hydrogen peroxide. Then, soak it in warm water to bring it up to a comfortable temp right before using. For extra fun, give it a name like the Incredible Hulk.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2023
    Janemore and BoyToy69 like this.
  20. Tarp

Tarp Member

And, go as girthy and as long as you want. Or, make several, starting with the smallest size that will fit over your partner without breaking. Start small, get a feel for it, remove and add the next size, and so forth. Just be aware that the cucumber needs to have a certain wall thickness so it has enough strength to not break while getting aggressive. I'm not sure how thin one could go. It likely depends on the cucumber, how aggressive you are, etc. Ours have always had a wall thickness of at least 1/8" and they've been fine with medium intensity sex.

Another one we've enjoyed: Inflatable butt plug for her. They're small so they go in easy. Once in, my wife pumps it up which encroaches into her vaginal canal. She gets the full feeling both anally and vaginally while it makes her vagina noticeably tighter for me. It's very intense for both.