Tour buddy

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by celeritea, Jan 30, 2005.

1. celeritea

celeritea Member

I am prospectively going to become an independant food vendor on tour this year, it is likely to be specifically with widespread panic...

I am a professional cook and a damn good one, so I know how to make money at shows. I have most of an itinerary and food cost balance sheet completed. It appears that one more person would be ideal for the volume of food i want to serve. The profit would be 50/50 and worth the while of both of us.

Preferably the applicant would have lots of cooking and touring experience....They would not get distracted by shows, drugs, other personalities or the many beautiful and wonderful things that happen on tour. this is a fundraiser first, and a fun time secondly....

A female would also be ideal, just because i am of an ayurvedic nature and believe in balance. I am a male, and am not seeking any relationships, besides the business and friend variety.

Beautiful world
    the rain made the plants grow
    the wind changed the rain to snow
    and i dont know
    or else id change the snow to rain

2. redresonant

redresonant Member

I can cook and i can tour a couple of questions...well first i am a male and second how much $ will be needed from...the tour buddy?well anywho ...my name is pete....

3. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

what kinda of menu are you gonna have? an what kinda of shows? ive done this for last 4 years now , has its up's an down's but fun non the less. showed small profit first year ,mainly didnt now what show's had the people flow an which didnt so it was just a coin toss first year as far as having to chose which 1 to do. i do mostly shows close to home like flea markets,craft shows i do 2 different 4th july shows "one's on the 4th the other is on the 10th " i do the emelia earhart festival,hope i spelled that right, shes the lady pilot.big show in here home town.i also do a country western concert "one of my more proffitable shows" as of now i have right at 20k invested in my venture, but i started with every thing new, an went lil overkill on things but clean an shiny sells! but if u need anything let me know i know alot of shows an suppliers "bulk" an alot about different city codes u will have to deal with.

4. umphreysrules

umphreysrules Member

we just bought a pizza oven cant wait umphreys fest summer tour!!!piz-zion kids blowin up this summer!![​IMG]

5. i'm_not_beethoven420

i'm_not_beethoven420 Member

i am a chef in florida, summers are open to time off, strong culinary experience & tour proven, doing a kitchen at the rainbow national, let me know what ya got going & when, i may be interested