Totally new to this

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by nympho man, Jun 16, 2013.

1. nympho man

nympho man Member

Hello to All, I am totally new to this type forum and honestly am very nervous typing this. First off, me and my wife are happily married for 20 yrs and trust one another whole heartily. We have always had a very active sex life with one another. Recently during sex we was talking about bring another guy in to let her have the experience of having two guys at once. The more we talked about it the more it became reality. I have to admit, I get pretty horny thinking about sharing her and so does she. We have a friend and recently he came over and we fooled around a bit and the deeper we got, I think our friend got a little spooked and he backed off. By no means do we want to try to force this on no one. My wife and myself was ready for the real deal. Our friend told us that he had never done anything like this and was nervous about it, and needed some time. Has anyone ever experienced this and what do you recommend. I really think this would be fun for all of us. Thanks

2. Starsrainbow

Starsrainbow ~om~

Welcome ... but this is Introduce forum thread ... please post in forums to fit the subject. ;)

3. roamy

roamy Senior Member

welcome nym :)

4. Summerhill

Summerhill Member

Welcome nympho man, come in relax & check stuff out first.

5. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

Hi and welcome.

As to your question ... I haven't a clue. I've never been with a man.

6. MysticDreams

MysticDreams Guest

Well, it's a very arousing thought indeed...the best way is doing it away from old friends, she can have her girls night out, meet somebody, you know.... :) then comes back home to you freshly fucked telling you about all the dirty details as you go down on her....take your time to feel comfortable with it, by time she will be able to get her lovers to do the threesome thing...but with old friends..VERY AWKWARD ;)