Totally ignorant ... well almost

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Maon, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Maon

Maon Member

Yes it seems so i wonder if anyone knows a little about the chinese zodiac and could go into a litte more detail in regards to the dragon-monkey-metal-wood time of year and day month born etc aspect of it for me or point me in the right direction to check it out myself? ..

thanking you much and bowing loooow

and yes .. really talk to me as if i know nothing its good :)

Peace

2. fugedaboudit

fugedaboudit Member

well, if you're birthday is October 5th 1969 like your profile says, i think you're born in the year of the rooster according to the chinese zodiac, & you're element's earth (cool, that's my element too) here's a quote about "earth roosters" :
    adventurous, attractive, brave, capable, charitable, charming, communicative, courageous, entertaining, enthusiastic, funny, generous, hardworking, honest, loyal, passionate, prompt, relaxed, sincere, & thoughtful are considered to be positive characteristics of roosters

argumentative, arrogant, boastful, cranky, critical, cynical, dissipated, self-absorbed, self-involved, self-preoccupied, superior, thoughtless, too egotistical, vain, & vulnerable are considered to be negative characteristics of roosters

don't know if any of that's what you're looking for, but there you have it