Tornado. Tornado. Seek cover.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jun 3, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

so last night im outside smoking and drinking with angela and her dad and it starts to storm BAD... the sky is all orange and this dude on a loud speaker starts saying "tornado. tornado. seek cover". i was like "oh shit"- caaauuuse, tornadoes dont really touch down in PA. so i sought cover, in a closet down stairs.

it was so scary. it didnt scare ang's family though.

today i heard there were 4 funnels spotted last night and one touched down a 1/2 mile from here.

crazy.

2. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

Welcome to every day life in oklahoma. LOL 'cept we get sirens, not a voice on a loudspeaker. And they DO touch down and rip this place apart.

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

that would be crazy... I've never seen or been caught near a tornado, but I'd imagine I'd be pretty scared...

4. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

they had sirens AND a voice saying "tornado" on a loadspeaker. it really scared me shitless. i did not like it at all. and ive decided no matter who lives where, or who i meet or WHATEVER, i will never move anywhere that is considered a tornado region.

id prolly die of a heart attack.

5. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

Actually as long as you have an underground shelter you can get to, you'd be alright.. I actually have tornado phobia due to being through 2 of them sorta... I finally got an underground shelter and ever since I've been ok with living in THE #1 tornado magnet city in the country.

6. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

It may not make sense to you right now.

This is all in the big plan.

Yes.

This tornado is there for a reason.

It will shake the cows in the area and prevent their milk from going sour.

7. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

Hey, Bree, you got that right -- my mom lives in Edmond, and I used to live in Norman and work off SE 82nd & I-35. Moore seems to ALWAYS get hit. I know the sirens, but where I live now we get the voices, and they are kindof creepy.

8. xZx

xZx Member

Times like this im glad i live in nice rainy, but not tornado-y, England lol:)

9. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

LOL same here! and the sirens are sooo loud...i'm getting so used to the cellar