torn

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by sickcharlie, Oct 13, 2006.

1. sickcharlie

sickcharlie Member

i am currently in a weird school thing and involved with someone. she knows of my plans to change my gender and all and accepts me for the way i am and the person i want to become. she wants me to move far away from my past of drugs and abuse and start a new life with her and get a job and do right with my life. well recently the love of my life has re-entered the picture. she doesnt know of my plans for and operation but we were together for a long time before i was forced to come here(i was on the streets and strung out and what not). she does drugs but says she is clean and she sounds better and i honestly believe her. me and the new girl have a lot in common but not as much as me and the old flame do. i dont know how to chose and this is a life changing decision and i dont know what i should base it on. i love them both for different reasons but i dont know if i am ready to settle down and be the person the new girl needs me to be. i feel like if i slip she will leave me and then i will have lost the love of my life for nothing. what should i do? how can i go about making this kind of decision? i care for both of them dearly and dont want to hurt either of them but it is wrong to tell one one thing and lead the other on though i am not because me and my old love are just hinting at getting things back together. i am not a cheater. i am loyal...what can i do...please give me some advice..thank you. the tips you give me on here have helped me in many ways and i am just scared of screwing things up for myself. i know i can make an adult decision for once but i like the way my old love makes me feel.....i dunno what can i base this decision on and what can i do to help me decide?

2. Donvito1122

Donvito1122 Hippy Teacher to be!

Wow, that a tough decision. I have to ask though will you tell the other girl of your operation plans? I guess you really need to do some soul searching. I know you feel lost and want advice but the best I can give you is work this one out on your own. This is a decision that will have a large impact on your life and you should make this by your self. I wouldn't really feel comftable telling you which way to go. I'm sorry but I know with enough thought you'll make the right decision.

Good luck and best wishes,

Al