torch cacti!

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by peaceful_kid89, Sep 22, 2005.

1. peaceful_kid89

peaceful_kid89 Member

how many milligrams of my 65 mg shud i take of this peruvian torch powder im 166 lbs and 5'9'' ive tripped abunch of tyms before but i dont want a colassle trip just a good one....

thnx
    peace

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

65 milligrams of pure mescaline won't even make you giggle. Just dried cactus powder you need about 30 grams or so of the powder to have a good trip, maybe less if you're not as experienced.

3. angerton

angerton Member

How would you weigh it out anyway out of 65mg total? I assume you've got 65 grams of torch. Split it with a friend! Perfect small dose for the two of ya.

4. peaceful_kid89

peaceful_kid89 Member

yes u r correct it is grams i was looking at the empty gel caps when i typed that

5. SpidermanUFO's

SpidermanUFO's Member

the torch i got i had to eat 50 grams 2 trip. off 30grams i just got a 15 hour body high and colors were a little more bright. i hear about everyone eating 30 grams and trippin. i must be getting weak cacti. damn.

6. 2cesarewild

Or people exaggerate...

7. SpidermanUFO's

SpidermanUFO's Member

ya people do exagerate. i have no need 2

8. 2cesarewild

That's what tripping is supposed to get rid of.. but I guess some people just don't know that lol.

9. GD Cat

GD Cat Member

i tripped just fine off of 32g of dried peruvian torch.
    you have to remember that each cactus is of a different potency so with some cacti you will require more than with others.

10. newguy1040

newguy1040 Member

how do you take the peruvian torch powder?

11. GD Cat

GD Cat Member

i put a spponfull in my mouth and wash it down with soda or juice.
    this process usually takes me over an hour.

Also i have heard of putting it into yogurt. But dont put it all in there at once. Only a spoonfull at a time because the powder will turn into a nasty gell otherwise.

12. tDJcrashd

tDJcrashd Member

good call GD Cat ... try not to shock your system by taking all of your mescaline at once... if you have dried Trichocereus Peruvianus (peruvian Torch) you should first figure out exactly how much you have in grams... then milligrams... then break down your consumption...

65 grams of dried cactus = 6500mg of powder
    6500mg of powder = 650mg of active alkoloids (give or take 25%)
    average dose = 325mg over 1 hour of ingestion

whoever you bought this poweder from either sold you 2 doses that you could spread over a 1 hour period on two seperate occasions, or they were trying to make you very sick... I'm surprised you didn't have previous instruction to consuming this chimora powder.. if you have any more questions I'll be checking the forum from time to time... please let us know how this turns out.. and in the future if you can avoid the dry powder when buying your cacti you will be much happier... this way you can buy the fresh cactus and make sure you properly remove the unwanted parts before consuming... for example : when I use san pedro or peruvian torch I take a 24" cutting, completely remove the skin, but leave the layer directly underneath, then cut out the center which is like a brookstick.. I take the leftover cactus meat and cut it into very small pieces, if I were feeling bold I could eat these cubes over the course of an hour and feel like I ate 3 large pizzas, all bloated and nasty....

you can put them in a food dehydration system, leave them near a fan for a couple of days or make them into a very potent mescaline drink...

food dehydration system:
    in a food dehydrator, if you have one.. spread your chunks of mescalin cactus out so none of the pieces are touching and leave this system on until all of the pieces are made into cactus jerky, the smaller the pieces the faster it works... not a bad way to do it, but its still a lot to consume, and required you to pulverize or chew the shit out of the cactus before ingesting.

using the fan method :
    if you've got an open area you can work with for a couple days and no pets that are going to jump up and knock this off the shelf, try this method... Leave the cactus parts spread out well on glass plates or cookie sheets all the way down your counter with a fan at one end blowing directly over the chopped cacti.. after a couple of days you will notice that the cactus is really dry and there is a gel material stuck to the bottom of them and on the surrounding areas... you can then stick this all in a food processor and grind it to a good that can be added to milk/icecream or anything else to kill that nasty taste... take it down slowly so you don't shock your system...

best way to do this is to just throw it all in a pot and get a couple gallons of water to a boil, then drop the heat to say 75% so the water isn't at a rolling boil, but you have bubbles on occasion.. boil this down, then strain the juice off, add the cacti material to more water and repeat.. after 2-3 times the water should be really lightly colored or still clear... make sure you squeeze the leftover cacti really well before discarding... once you've got your 3-4 strains back into the pot boil it down slowly until its a manageable drink... very strong tasting and should be taken over an hour or so...

keep in mind that 1 24" cutting of San Pedro or Peruvian Torch may be entirely too potent for some people... I've been using mescaline off and on for a long time now and have lots of experience... believe me you want to start out with about 8-10 inches and work your way up... or else you could put yourself in a seriously uncomfortable position...

hope this info helps a little.. if its off topic I apologize just kept typing...

later
    TranceDJcrashd
    MASS

13. ShamanHut

ShamanHut Member

I've been around stuff (peruvianus) that blew you away at 12-15 grams but I've also seen stuff that took like 40-50 grams easy. It varies so much its best to know from the source just how low you should start out with.

14. rabbit801

rabbit801 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter