Topless in Public

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Lollercopters, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Lollercopters

Lollercopters Member

What are your views in women being allowed to be topless in public? I think we should be able to! Come on, guys and girls, let's see your body in support of this cause!

elseyk4671 likes this.
  2. mortes

mortes Senior Member

I'm down. Either way it doesn't bother me. I have a few male friends that may be unable to control themselves if women went topless in public all the time, but I'd be fine.

3. jneil

jneil Member

Yeah, I like breast, so women should be able to go topless if they want to.

BigBreastedTxGal likes this.
  4. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

No problems here!

BigBreastedTxGal likes this.
  5. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

If this was accepted I would never get any work done.

6. Trix_Bunny

Trix_Bunny Member

I think the only people that reall yhave a problem with it are girls that are insecure about there own breasts

7. jneil

jneil Member

Women shouldn't be insure about their breast, not around me atleast. I like them big and small.

8. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

technicaly its perfectly ok for women to go topless anytime they want, everytime its gone to court the laws were changed either making it legal, or making it illegal for men to, many places however compromised & made it legal only in state parks or whatever, an interesting note is that laffeyette park aka peace park across from the white house is 1 of those parks, & while clinton was in office we were out there several sisters were topless, bill went out for a walk & they were all lined up along the parks edge waving to him, he just smiled real big & waved back

i'm quite used to women being around topless or naked & believe it or not, its not really distracting at all when its a common everyday thing, you hardly even notice
    i've known women who did roofing, with all male crews, & worked topless (hot on those roofs why should only the men be confy?) with no probs at all, i remember driving from missisipi to pennsylvania with a sis that drove the entire way topless, when we get here we pull into a supermarket parking lot to unload the car, she just hops out starts unpacking, nobody even seemed to notice except 1 guy who just came up & was just asking where we were comming from since we were unpacking camping gear

i really dont see why this is in real kinky either, is being confortable kinky now?

9. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

Its legal here, havnt seen anyone take advantage of the priveledge though

10. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I had posted this in another topless thread last June.

Hey it used to be illegal for men too. In 1935, 42 men were prosecuted for wearing a swimsuit without a top (oh no they went topless)in Atlantic City,NJ. In 1939 men were given the legal right to go topless. Maybe if women gathered in Washington D.C. topless, then in 4 years we can get the law changed for us too.

11. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

its technically legal in toronto iirc, but a few years back a woman was charged with causing a public disturbance since she was topless... guess her boobs were really distracting or something

12. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

alotta ppl think that california is such a liberal open minded state, but in cali, public nudity will get you registered as a sex offender, while in dc, the heart of conservatism, its legal to be topless in the park across from the white house...
    does that make sence?

think about this then, how many movies made in cali have nudity? how much more in public could u be then to be seen by millions? do acters & actresses get charged as sex offenders?
    every one of u should go to work topless tomorow..fuck all this unjust treatment..its summer..its hot.. be confortable

13. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

'

The people causing the disturbance are the ones who are going crazy looking at her. They should be prosecuted. But, that would be too complicated. It's easier to arrest the woman.

14. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

The major TV networks in the U.S. are using software to erase the bulge created by the nipples. Somehow a bulge is unethical yet it's ok to show people being blown away with guns and the blood and gore of their bodies all over the ground.

15. jneil

jneil Member

I love seeing nipples poke out from a woman's shirt.

16. ZenDragon

ZenDragon Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Clothes are totally overrated! I would go nekkid everywhere if I could. I simply can not stand wearing clothes. I belong in a nudist colony! haha To answer the origional question; I very much believe that women should have the right to go topless anywhere they choose with the exception of places where there will obviously be a lot of children.

17. Mortal Coil

Mortal Coil Member

Well, my neighbor walked by her window topless one night and I got an eyeful, so I'm sure she would support your cause ;)

elseyk4671 likes this.
  18. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

By making toplessness such a taboo society sets us up to not accept it gracefully. It's not shameful by nature for women to be topless but with our prudish and asinine self-righteous shaming of it we've all but relegated the female breasts the exclusive domain of smut and brand us guys who like to look as sociopathic perverts.

19. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

the sheer outrageousness of this post has left me dumbfounded. You think you blong in a nudist colony, you don't see the reason for clothing, you'd go completely naked everywhere if you were allowed, but you think that seeing a womens breasts would be harmful to children? Who, not many years ago were feeding from those very breasts.. who would be naked themselves in nudist colonies..
    man thats a regressive attitude, its sentiments like that, that keep women from having the right to go topless as they so choose.

20. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

No kidding... the children don't come pre-programmed with a pretentious sense of ethics... we teach it to them. We brainwash youngsters into believing that the human body is a dirty, evil thing and warp their sense of values by simultaneously sending the message that violence and murder are better.

Understanding the head-up-the-ass system of ethics which define common standards of so-called decency makes the outrageousness of ZenDragon's post seem almost normal. Go easy on him, he's at least trying to open his mind.