Topical cbd creams

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Can topical cbd creams enter the blood stream iv been doing this full spectrum cbd cream I wanna know if it enters the blood stream can it make you test positive for thc? I’m going out too get a drug test just for peace of mind I take meds and if I’m ever drug tested I need too be clean don’t wanna lose my meds

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Update I took a test and passed

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

If you are using the creams daily you might want to test again after a week or two, just to see if there is any buildup over time.

Any CBD product can be up to 0.3% Delta 9 THC in order to be sold. They can, of course, be less than 0.3% but they don't "need" to be 0% by law. I doubt any company can guarantee their product to be 100% THC free.

Jennifer19 likes this.
  4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Yes I’m going too test my self again In the middle of April

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

January 10th I started using it and now it’s February 8th so it’s been a month my cousin also gonna test himself too but I didn’t know it but those cbd joints he bought are full spectrum now he is under a drug contract he has been tested before

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

If I had know they were full spectrum cbd joints i would have tried too talk him out of it he bought mote yesterday and don’t worry I’m not smoking any of them

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Like he could be tested at any moment he should not be smoking them well if loses his tranquilizer that on him

8. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

CBD oil is nothing more than trendy snake oil with no empirical evidence it does anything but separate the gullible from their money.

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I bought a drug test yesterday I’m gonna take it Friday my mom l leaves to Visit my sister on Friday Then I’ll know for sure if this cream makes me fail

10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I took a test and I passed so I’m gonna counting the cream :)

11. Roy Halister

Roy Halister Members

Where can I even buy a drug test from the general public?
    Does a pharmacy even sell such a thing?
    I've never taken a drug test)

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I think they sell them at pharmacy and drug stores, but I've never looked.

13. Roy Halister

Roy Halister Members

I've tried CBD in different forms: as drops, a dietary supplement, in chocolate, and as a vape.
    And I've tried it in cosmetic form too, I liked the cosmetics a lot too.
    And all of them have really helped me with insomnia and headaches.
    My mom used to take CBD OrganicCBDNugs.com in the form of drops for joint pain, too, and she said it helped her a lot,
    So what form to take is up to you, but the fact that it helps is a fact.

14. GayaRojerr

GayaRojerr Newbie

Topical CBD products, such as creams, are designed to be applied directly to the skin and do not usually enter the bloodstream in significant amounts. However, it's always best to err on the side of caution, especially if you're concerned about a potential drug test.

15. LeoGarben

LeoGarben Newbie

Some full-spectrum CBD products may contain trace amounts of THC, which is the compound that can show up on a drug test. If you're worried about this, you might want to consider using a CBD product that is specifically labeled as THC-free. Additionally, if you're taking medication, it's important to speak with your doctor about any potential interactions between your medication and CBD products. They may be able to give you more information on how to proceed and what to look out for.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2023
  16. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Your link was removed.

If you want to insert links to your commercial products you will have to pay us for advertising services.