Top 5 Foods To Boost Our Immunity Levels

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by Seeker26, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Seeker26

Seeker26 Members

Hi friends, I am a scientist who has been vegetarian for almost 20 years now. I recently made a video in which I share the top five foods/ingredients, which if we make a regular part of our diet, will help boost our immune levels and overall health.

Please feel free to watch the video for in-depth health and immunity discussion, including beauty tips also.

************If you are allergic to something, best to skip it. There are so many foods/remedies with same/similar nutrients and properties. So with research, we can find our right match. Nature has provided for us very well and given us multiple options. We just need to understand Her (nature) better.******

I am also very interested in hearing about your food tips too. Health is the ultimate wealth after all, and knowledge is the real power. lets share our insights with each other and create healthy and active lives. Thank you! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vcaklAtuZI

2. M@ry

M@ry Members

Great video! Very imformative, you've done a great work doing it!