Top 10 chat

Discussion in 'Hip News' started by Irminsul, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i see there's a top 5 list in chats, with a number like umm i guess thats how many things they typed. Anyway, can we get a top 10 list? i know may take some years but ya know, i gots ambitions. i wanna make top 10 :)

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

LOL what?

Lynnbrown likes this.
  3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice I Am Only An Egg Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

Just go to the chatroom and quickly type random letters on the keyboard and hit enter over and over. Like this:

owaponpvnp [enter]
    mbkt[oie[agn[ [enter]
    tw [ohgo agnagnjag [enter]
    etc...

You'll make the top 5 in no time. :p

4. rollingalong

rollingalong sponge worthy Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

onli aeri and orison have more likes than you...you are number3 on the entire website....that is out of a quarter million registered usuers

Irminsul
    Valkyrie, Female, 30, from Bavaria, Deutschland
    ftr I am number 8 at a paltry 5 thousandish

Lynnbrown and Irminsul like this.
  5. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I feel like neo - huh? lol Where is this list that shows a top 5 list in chats? I may not (no, I don't) participate like I used to...but I have the need to know where to find stuff.

Again...where in the world do you find this information. I know I'm not on there (except near the bottom, and that just a perhaps lol.) BUT I still like to know where to find this stuff.

The old chat thread is still going isn't it? This is just a new one for Irmi's ambitions and stuff...right? :D

I'll play along, and post as much here as I do anywhere.

Since my back is feeling better and I'm overall feeling better...y'all better watch out...I may be on here more.

I should be concerned about cleaning up this house; but well, shit. That's no fun. Besides - it gives my people something to yap their mouths about. lol

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's all good. I'm over it now. :) I didn't mean you guys anyway, or anyone that responded to me through that. I was just calling it out like I saw it, you know me, I don't hold punches. :p they get thrown left, right and centre. Love you guys. :)

7. rollingalong

rollingalong sponge worthy Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

click members at the tp of the page between blog and chat......the page will show the top members in several categories...one of them is ''likes''...…...dont you randomly click all the links on this site just to see what is behind door number one?....I do :)

8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member