tooth pulled tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

So I have to get a tooth pulled tomorrow morning Monday do you think I will be able to smoke on 4/20? I know it says wait a week. I already had my wisdom teeth pull this tooth I have to get pulled is just hanging there it not like my wisdom teeth where they were really impacted I just don’t want to get dry sockets when I had my wisdom teeth pulled I didn’t smoke for over 2 weeks. I think being this is just one that is hanging there if would be different?

2. odonII

odonII O

You are obviously not going to die if you smoke 3-4 days after after having a tooth removed, so it is down to how you feel, and, perhaps, seeing how you feel while smoking - you can always stop, right?
    I ate soft food, and washed my mouth with salt water till it made me a little sick - then started smoking a day or so later.
    I am still alive, and nothing untoward occurred.
    The advice given by dentists is good, but extremely precautionary - that allows for the worst case scenario to be unlikely.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I would not have thought about dry sockets at all but if you had a bad experience with it after getting a tooth pulled before... I would just smoke again within a week myself and expect some drinks would solve the problem :p

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

how many teeth have you got left. you seem like you have a tooth pulled every other month. do you teeth grow back or something. cause this isnt making any sense.

5. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

:crowngrin: why not get a crown

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

ok thanks for the reply and words :) will do the warm salt water after the bleeding stops I think in a few days I should be fine and if I do smoke on 4/20 and it starts to bother me then I will stop smoking right away

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

she is unable to get back there she needs allot of room and I can't seem to open my mouth wide enough for her to get back there I start choking

8. odonII

odonII O

I think you will be fine :)

9. indydude

indydude Senior Member

I got a crown.and.it sheared right off at the gum line.

10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

ooch

11. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Weed will help with the pain. Try getting cannabis tinture or something you can consume that will be easier on your mouth, like cannabis tea or brownies. In the meantime, drink lots of tea, swish with hot salt water, and take it easy!

12. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

they precirbed me erythromycinbs500mg anyone ever heard of that? is it safe to smoke while taking this I have to take it for 10 days? I don't plan on smoking until saturday maybe

13. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I think I should be fine for saturday once the bleeding stops and I do the warm salt water for the next few days it should be all good I hope, I will see how I feel in the next couple days then decied. I was screaming when she was pulling my tooth out so glad it's over with :)

14. indydude

indydude Senior Member

Im glueing it back on. That thing cost me $1800. It doesnt hurt the nerve is killed when they do the root canal. Its a porcelain tooth. It stays in place as long as long as I dont eat or chew gum. Want to see a picture?

15. Mr. Bleak

Mr. Bleak Member

A few years back I got a couple teeth pulled and I smoked through my nose for the first day or two because I was very paranoid about getting dry socket after the pain I had already endured and the horror stories I had heard. It burned like a bitch but it got the job done lol

16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I had a gold cap that came off... It fit rather well so I glued it in with super glue. It held for a while then came out. Clean all the glue off and reglue it back on. That got old after awhile son I just had the root pulled and I have that gold tooth somewhere around here.

17. indydude

indydude Senior Member

As soon as it sheared off I went to the dentist. He said to pull the root and a couple more expensive options. I asked him to glue it back. It lasted about two weeks and I forgot and chewed gum and pulled right off. I’m thinking contact cement. Can’t have any vapors like the compound glue I looked at. I’m going to search the net for ideas. I hate for a good porcelain tooth go to waste. Its next to the molar and the dentist said it does grinding work. That’s why it sheared off. Had it for 10 years.

18. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I don't think contact cement would work... It doesn't like wet areas. Maybe polyurethane glue would work.

19. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

What like sticking the mouth piece up to your nose and hitting it that way? Nose hit?

20. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

my mouth is pretty sore today :( I just took advil. I hope I'm better in a couple days going to do the warm salt water