Too Tight

Discussion in 'Hot and Horny' started by Viruk, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Viruk

Viruk Member

Man I want to have sex with this girl I know, but last time we tried, she was too tight, like WAY too tight.
    Any ideas on what to do?

2. Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay Member

1) Lots of lube. It just makes things easier. If there's none available, finger her or go down on her until she's slick and ready.

2) For me, if I'm clenched up tight and nervous, it works for my boyfriend to push in just a bit, pull out, push in, pull out...not just steady pushing, but gentle backwards movement as well. It lessens the painfulness of having a huge blunt object shoving at my insides steadily.
    3) Assure her. Urge her calmly to just relax and breathe. In my experience, it's only too tight until the girl finally goes limp and takes at least one big, heavy breath, and then it just pops right in, no matter how big it is.

I don't know if it'll work for you, but it's what worked for me the first time I had sex, and all the times after when I've been stressed and too tight.

3. Jadedangyle

Jadedangyle Member

What to do depends on the situation. How much foreplay was involved last time? How aroused was she? Was she nervous? Was it too tight for her or for you?

If it was tight/painful for her, I'd suggest time and patience on your part. Make sure that she is fully aroused before penetration is even attempted, and when it is attempted, go so slow that you think you're going to lose your mind.

What works for me (I'm the one it's too tight for in my relationship.) is if he enters me slowly (like no more than an inch at a time, and preferably less) and withdraws partially after each time he sinks a little deeper. Essentially, we begin our normal thrusting rhythm and the first several minutes are spent working up to him filling me with as much of his cock as I can take in. It not only reduces pain for me; it has a teasing effect that's just :drool: for both of us.

4. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Jade has it right - lots of foreplay, patience and lube, then enter a little and pull out, enter a little deeper and pull out, a little deeper...until you are all the way in. And stop and lube up again if you can feel it getting dry in there.
    You will both enjoy it more.

5. Viruk

Viruk Member

Ya I think her problem was she was nervous.
    It was plenty wet down there, she was in full swing, but ya shes a nervous girl.
    We also tried working it in, which has worked every other time I've tried it, but it didn't work well with her, we only got maybe 1 inch in.

6. florida50

florida50 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My wife and I have been trying to get it all the way in for 4 years, with no luck.....she went to the OBGYN, the doc. cut her hymein, but still no success.....she's starting to like it more and more, enjoying it the further we get it in, but it never really goes past my head. She thinks it does, but it doesn't...

Yep.....we are eachothers only sex partner, ever....so technically I'm still a virgin.