too sleepy, need advice

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by aussie, Jun 6, 2004.

1. aussie

aussie Member

hey folks,

there's some pretty pro stoners in this forum. im not so big on it, but i started smoking when i was 13, and i like a toke every so often. im just wondering, how do you get around tired highs? like when i first started smoking weed, i just giggled alot and had a great time. these days i smoke and 1 hour later i just wanna crawl up and go sleep.

or if i smoke enough i almost pass out lol. it almost means im not enjoyin weed so much now? so how do you guys ya get the energy? any tips?

this forum rox! :)

peace

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

might be the type of weed, there r 2 types indica and satvia, one of those is a hyper high the other is a sleepy relaxed high but i 4got which 1 is which so maybe u got the mellow high one

3. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

eat right and go to bed earlier if you feel too sleepy.

4. bertrose

bertrose Member

Sativa is the more energetic high

Indica is the more relaxed "down" high

It also depends on the person...some people will be the other way around...but thats generally the idea.

5. DWebster

DWebster Member

As long as I have weed regularly I can stay awake fine but if I don't smoke for a week and then get high I'll fall asleep the first few times, it's almost like some kinda tolerance thing *shrugs*

6. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

It may be the type of weed. Maybe it's because you're building a tolerance too, the giggly highs tend to come to me more often when I started smoking, or when my tolerance is low. When it's high, like nowadays, I generally tend to chill and get mellow instead of giddy. Although, I don't pass out too easily now either.

7. livlvlife

livlvlife Member

true about the different types and strains...also when it is harvested makes a difference trichimone maturity, etc.

I get sleepy also, but that is my reason for smoking...alcohol gives you a hang over, sleeping pills stay with me forever...etc.

so enjoy your sleep ..........

8. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

and if all else fails... tripple expresso

9. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

you should make weed oil for baking or use a vaporizer. Both of these methods will give you a more energetic high. Also, try to cop some of that sativa bud.

10. Velouria

Velouria Member

I have the same problem. But I figured out that I only get sleeping when I smoke a ton of weed and then just chill at a friend's house. If we smoke in the car or smoke and then go out I don't get tired.

11. Sik Wit It

Sik Wit It Member

take shrooms or adderall =P you wont be going to sleep anymore =)

12. aussie

aussie Member

you guys are cool! this is a great forum.. :sunglasse

13. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How have you been sleeping? If you're not getting enough sleep then it's not surprising for you not to have the energy to enjoy the high. Also, consider the time you smoke: if you smoke late at night when your body clock is telling you to sleep, then you ought to change your smoking schedule.