too nervous!!!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by _DeLiA_, May 16, 2004.

1. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

i get way too nervous around boys, you know butterflies, dry mouth, cant think of anything to say. but its extreme, i felt this way when i was 11 shouldnt i be over it by now? even if a guy i really liked asked me out i would say no because im just too freaked out by the thought of having a boyfriend.
    mabey i have emotional issues? any ideas or tips?

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

find a nice boy who's not so intimidating, who can go your speed.
    although from your other posts, you dont seem too shy to me.

3. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

................................edit

4. kier

kier I R Baboon

just give it time...and do be carefull about having sex with people you don't know too well....don't get hurt

5. seabass42003

seabass42003 Member

i guess im kinda in the same boat not about having sex with poeple when im wasted but nervous kinda around the females everyboidy says im not they say im good smooth talker but i know om nervous and shit kinda i dont know why either DAMN

6. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

same here. i get nervous around the opposite sex,but i gues im starting 2 go outa my shell mor cause i go out more and that kinda raises your confidence a bit.

7. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

its part of the age and the insecurities you feel. just know you are wonderful and have much to offer and you will glow! then them boys will jump at ya and conversation will flow naturally

8. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I kinda have a nervous problem too, i can talk to women and be all smooth and funny, but when it comes to serious stuff, I completely wimp out and turn into a five yr old little boy. Yeah, it sucks.

9. Casperthesheet

Casperthesheet Member

Don't worry about it your young. I still have that problem and probably always will but it's a part of me.

Casper