Too much one night

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Rafaela, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

So last night I smoked excessively. The only best way to put it is if I quote Lewis Caroll when he wrote:

"Curiouser and Couriouser!" cried Alice (she was so much suprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English); "Now I'm opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye feet!..."

I have never lost my wits as much as last night. When people were speaking I felt their faces right up against mine as if there was no gap between each person. I felt like a fish dangling from the end of fishing wire in mid air waving side to side around people who were talking, or something particular that would catch my A.D.D stricken eye. Just flashes of ideas weaved in and out of my head and I couldn't concentrate on one single thing. Nothing coorelated! Every word muttered made no sense to the one prior and I got completely lost in this limbo of confusion. I feel extremely weary right now after experiencing such a shift in reality and I keep stumbling on my words. And last night i don't even think I was speakign properly, or at least answering or responding to other people "appropriately". "When your mind is clicking but not the rest of your senses...So it feels out of a loop that doesn't exist." --- ANyhow I'm off, I need to read and make sense of things. I smoked quite a bit,and my minds quite disocnnected

So share share! I just wanted to ramble on and dispose some of my wacky temperments I guess, maybe gather opinions on other experiences.

Peace and love

2. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

sounds interesting... have you asked the people who were with you what you were like...

i really like the feeling of hash cos your mind feels like it steps up to another place...but your so bent!

3. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

clockwork orange that's an amazing movie, the theme by tiesto is alright too.

Now i haven't asked anybody, I'm pretty confident I was acting out of touch with everything. Sort of straddling the fence of insanity and the pits of stonedom.

4. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

haha i like that..thats cool

5. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

It was intense but I feel a bit embarassed for reasons unknown! I think it was my uncertainty of what was happening, the impulsiveness of my own actions. ... oh blast i just spilled something on my desk hahaha

6. hamsammich

hamsammich Member

I smoked way too much the Sunday before last. When I get insanely stoned I forget to stop eating. Anyway I threw up and it was lame. The really sad thing is a didn't stop eating then.

7. Sycth

Sycth Member

if you liked it you should try mushrooms b/c it sounds like a shroom trip

8. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

the time i smoked an insane amount was back when i had no weed tolerance at all and netiehr did my friends. we were in a tent one night passing around 2 bowls. i had brought 4 grams, my friend had an 8th, and 2 others had a gram apiece. we covered the tent with heavy ass blankets and got inside in a circle and lit up. it was pitch black and when i lit the lighter alli could see were silouettes cuz it was so smokey. we were laughing like crazy and spittin everywhere going SSHHH SSSSHHH trying not to wake my parents (we were int he backyard). i dont remember much of that night but i do remember a racoon came right up to the door of the tent and looked at us.