Too much information

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Krsna Bhakti, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Overwhelming information, universes inside of universes, filled with love but its just so strange. Sure, its natural, but reality is subjective and perception is only as wide as the perceiver is allowed to understand. When I was standing in my kitchen, talking with a friend yesterday, my vision became enhanced in depth perception (I have weak eye sight, btw) and I noticed universes coming out of his right eye, in the form of simple matter that is floating and enveloping us at all moments. It was like, a microscope that zoomed into this seemingly bland face my friend manifests, the lens in my eye tweaking the physical real that was observed. Falling in I fell into this ocean of being, and wondered, how come people do not experience this so often, or on a major scale, at all? How can we go on NOT picking up on this? Then it dawned on me, god is this, god reminds us in these moments that no matter what people can claim to know, it is all subjective and we will never understand WHY this all works. My mind is at once at ease, which it never has been before. Give love to everyone, we are all but a part of abstract puzzles, machinery, organic manifest and most importantly acceptance of that very fact. Hare Krsna :)

2. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

:hurray:

:)

Beautiful stuff bro. The infinity of the universe, the infinite nature of all perception and knowledge and existence, blows me away more and more each day

3. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Thanks man :) Im glad somebody enjoyed it!