Tonight im going to see...

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Spyder, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

[​IMG]
    Dave Prowse!
    A.k.a. Darth Vader
    Im a traitor with the rebel aliance!
    i might never be seen alive again
    hope he's not my father!

2. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

*pats head* ah bless ya.... how cool are yoou?

what have the hell? what have i got myself into... a daft vader weirdo... who thinks he might be related to the evilness of vaiderdom...

*pats head again* yes, very cool arent you... now... get along now...

*runs away*

3. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Actually ive already seen him a few weeks back. he was doing signings in the athena next to where i used to work.... my boss when crazy and got all excited bless him came back with about £90 worth of signed stills :s

4. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

May the force be with you

5. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

hehe awww thats so cool :) *joins in head patting*

geek

um.... this is red leader, pull out wedge, pull out!! :p

heheee

6. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

He'll always be the green cross code man to me.

Is it a sad sign of my age that I remember seeing the original Star Wars in the cinema when it was first released? Hell, I even remember seeing the trailer!

7. Claire

Claire Senior Member

I remember watching all 3 movies back to back at a friends house on a come down.... MAN! we were SOOO into it!!!:D

Magical:)

8. Jaz Delorean

errr haha...
    we're psyching ourselves up to watch all SIX in a row when the final one comes out on dvd with DTS surround...woohoo!!

9. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

he was great!

although he hardly touched on star wars, appart from to point out that he argued with george lucas and hasent spoken to him since 1984 and that they fell out because they got a different actor to play darths death scene in return of the jedi!

he did however talk about his amazing career from his body building to films!

plus, and this is just fab, he sung a country and western song at the end! hahahahahahaha cheeeeeeeeeeese!

i never thought id see darth vader singing country and western!

haha

but it was a great night he's really nice and well interesting! and i got his auto-graph and darth vaders autograph! so wooooo!

[​IMG]

10. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

ooh and i forgot, he said that attack of the clones and the phantom menice were shite, but the new one looks promising! wooooooo!

he's so right, fucking jar-jar binks, even the sodding ewoks were better than jar-jar binks

11. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

ahh the ewoks. what legends...grr jarjar...silly computer generatedtype plastiky thing argh! furry midget things all the way!

12. Beautiful_Day

Beautiful_Day Member

13. TheFly

TheFly Member

Awwwww... Attack of the Clowns was allright... although I was dissappointed by the poor quality of the face paints and lack of big shoes...

And where the fat clowns driving a small fire engine...

You're right... it was shit!!!

Fly...

14. Jaz Delorean

i thought that attack of the clones had a really weak storyline, and they concentrated on the amazing effects they could make too much. phantom menace was pretty cool though! :D
    and, am i the ONLY person to like Jar Jar? i think i am :(
    Jaz

15. DoktorAtomik

Yes. Let's put it this way. As a special favour, god's asked the devil to reserve a particularly hot place in the bottom layer of hell especially for you!!!! :p

16. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

...*in a small voice* ..i liked jar jar

17. DoktorAtomik

You're a girl. You don't count :p

18. Claire

Claire Senior Member

I quite liked him too:p

BIG VOICE:p

xxx

19. DoktorAtomik

See? Girls know nothing about Star Wars :p

20. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

I like Jar Jar, especially the scene where an angry wookie stomps on his head repeatedly.

Or did I dream that?