Today's The Day

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by MrHighCharli3, Apr 19, 2007.

1. MrHighCharli3

MrHighCharli3 Member

What are yur plans for the day of Smoking weed?

heres what im doin. around 7.30 my and 5-6 others r smokin 3 blunts. goin 2 skool, skip lunch and smoke 2 more blunts. and after schoo. smoke alot, eat some baked goods (funny rice krispies) and themn smokin then eatin some shrooms. theyr huge. its one for 35, im gettin 2. theyr blue and orange.. then smokin. havin my gf sleep ovr, pass out.wake up. smoke.. thats my 4.20 how about you?

2. guitarzan_1231

guitarzan_1231 Member

I already started my smoking for the day, then no school and more smokage

3. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Sounds like you have a fun day ahead. I probably wont land up blazing on 420, its just how my income goes, sometimes you got $ and most of the time you dont. Im broke right now so i think ill just chill tomorrow, with no weed unfortuantly.

4. earthmama120843

earthmama120843 Member

smoke, school and smoke, get home and smoke, baby sit my brothers ferret, and eat taco bell, while watching comedy central and smoking weed, then im going out and smoking more pot.

hby?

5. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

I'm glad you actually pre-planned to have baked goods! You get some imaginery stoner points for that. Bravo. :) You, my friend, are going to be rrrrripppped.

I'm going to work. Someone's gotta put the weed in the bowl, right? That's what I get for being the sole weed-winner in my life.

I get out around 9, I'll probably have some dinner, then smoke around 11 or whenever my Merk goes to bed.

Have fun potheads!

6. theshaman

theshaman Member

I went to my music theory class and had my tuba lesson. Just got done smoking a bowl. Pretty soon I'm going to pack things up and drive home, meet up with my girlfriend and grab my camping stuff, then going camping deep in the heart of Missouri. A fucking amazing GD tribute, The Schwag, are playing two nights at their campgrounds. It's gonna be a grate weekend.

Speaking of The Schwag and Camp Zoe, this August Big Summer Classic will be at Camp Zoe. SCI, The Wailers, I think Los Lobos, and many other bands will be playing.
    www.theschwag.com and www.campzoe.com

7. mortes

mortes Senior Member

theshaman that sounds amazing.

I'm just gonna be smoking with my homies from like 3:30-tomorrow I've heard talk of like qps, 11 zips, crazy shit going down.

8. s0ma

s0ma Member

I celebrated by smoking a bowl at like 2:30 this morning (I was going to wait for 4:20 but I fell asleep). Then at 2:30 this afternoon I'm going to go pick up my friend from school (I'm done with school as of Wednesday) and we'll probably smoke another before he has to work. After that I'll probably gather up a few people and drive around in the country, smoking and listening to music.