Today...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by FemmeFatale, Jan 8, 2005.

1. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

What did you do today?

Did you enjoy it?

What is one thing you absolutely loved about today?

What is one thing you absolutely hated about today?

What was the most phenomenal thing that happened today?

Who did you spend today with?

What music did you listen to today?

What is one thing you would change about today?

If there was a color that represented today, what would it be?

What did you eat today?

Did you see any movies today? If so, which ones?

How late did you sleep in today?

How late did you stay up? (Or how late do you think you are going to stay up?)

If you could trade your day in and spend it with one person from the HipForums, who would it be? What would you do?

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What did you do today? Played guitar all day and posted here and there...

Did you enjoy it? aah... I'm content. I want another strat... I think my les paul is done for, for me. I coul get rid of it, sell my strat that I have now, and probably afford a '63 or something... I'd love to get rid of all of my gear and just buy a '57-'63 strat and a '64 vibroverb... but I like not having things that I want, it makes life interesting.

What is one thing you absolutely loved about today? Guitars, guitars, guitars... I spent four hours in a shop this morning. Got there when they opened and came home around 11:30...

What is one thing you absolutely hated about today? I couldn't afford a new guitar, but I did play a '68 strat and a marshall bluesbreaker.

What was the most phenomenal thing that happened today? They actually had a '68 strat in olympic white...

Who did you spend today with? Myself... my grandma picked me up from the shop and brought me home while she was out going to a doctor appt. this morning... my dad dropped me off on the way to work.

What music did you listen to today? The Vaughan Brothers, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, The Byrds, Eric Clapton, George Harrison, The Beatles, Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, The Band, Leo Kottke, John Prine, Blind Willie McTell, John McLaughlin, Cowboy Junkies, Fred Eaglesmith, The Doors, Frank Zappa, Bela Fleck, Allison Kraus and Union Station, Dan Tyminsky, Buddy Guy, Louis Armstrong, Israel Kamamawiwo'ole, Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters, Blind Melon, Robert Cray, John Mayall, Pearl Jam, Cream, 13th Floor Elevators... I can't remember the rest.... I know I listened to those... I keep music going all day. OH... they were playing james taylor over the stereo in the music shop... I went into the acoustic room and started playing a Martin OM-28JM (john mayer signature)... I stayed in there for about an hour with it.

What is one thing you would change about today? Find a way to take home those guitars (legally :D)

If there was a color that represented today, what would it be? Tweed colored... or maybe tolex... :D

What did you eat today? egg foo young with rice and a spring roll... that's it.

Did you see any movies today? If so, which ones? I watched a video of the Chicago blues fest today... my dad recorded it. He went there a few years back with his friend.

How late did you sleep in today? I slept for about 30 minutes in the car on the way to the guitar shop... I stayed up all night watching the crossroads DVD and recording stuff...

How late did you stay up? (Or how late do you think you are going to stay up?) I haven't slept in a while... well, this morning for a bit.

If you could trade your day in and spend it with one person from the HipForums, who would it be? What would you do? Hmm... patrick!!! :D I've always wondered what it was like to be patrick and what he usually does. :D

3. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

What did you do today? I listened to reggae and talked to chuck, ed and eli

Did you enjoy it? thoroughly. i even danced a bit

What is one thing you absolutely loved about today? dancing to some funky ass reggae

What is one thing you absolutely hated about today? i havn't eaten yet

What was the most phenomenal thing that happened today? i noticed my boobs look bigger on webcam

Who did you spend today with? my cat hahaah how exciting am i.

What music did you listen to today? reggae. i discovered peter tosh

What is one thing you would change about today? i would have eaten. haha

If there was a color that represented today, what would it be? yellow. just jumbly.

What did you eat today? i told you. nothing. GOD.

Did you see any movies today? If so, which ones? i re-watched napoleon dynatmite

How late did you sleep in today? till 2 pm.i got 13 hours of sleep!

How late did you stay up? (Or how late do you think you are going to stay up?) one am

If you could trade your day in and spend it with one person from the HipForums, who would it be? What would you do? i would.. hang out with eli and we'd probably walk around peterborough and dance to reggae because he loves reggae and then make some slime with cornstarch and water and food colouring and some other wild and crazy things.

4. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

What did you do today? Woke up, tried to get in contact with my friend, so far been unable. For the most part, sat and listened to music and played guitar.

Did you enjoy it? Meh, would rather have someone to jam with
    What is one thing you absolutely loved about today? the music
    What is one thing you absolutely hated about today? the lonliness
    What was the most phenomenal thing that happened today? I got 11 hours of sleep.

Who did you spend today with? Myself
    What music did you listen to today? Everything

What is one thing you would change about today? I could go out with a friend and jam
    If there was a color that represented today, what would it be? Grey
    What did you eat today? A Bannana, and cooked a pizza
    Did you see any movies today? If so, which ones? Napoliean dynomite. The movie was funnier the second time!

How late did you sleep in today? till 10:00

How late did you stay up? (Or how late do you think you are going to stay up?) dont know, between 11:00 - 2:00
    If you could trade your day in and spend it with one person from the HipForums, who would it be? What would you do? miami musician...that would be a good time. He plays so many instruments and has a good knowledge in music, that would be a blast. Plus, its warm where he lives.:D

5. Orsino2

OOOH... miami musician. I forgot!!! but I still wanna be patrick..

Oh hell, I'll be both.

6. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

What did you do today? i ate subway

Did you enjoy it? twas delicious

What is one thing you absolutely loved about today? the high point of my day was subway :rolleyes:

What is one thing you absolutely hated about today? what my sister said to me

What was the most phenomenal thing that happened today? oooh.. things i learned

Who did you spend today with? my brother and sister

What music did you listen to today? sad music

What is one thing you would change about today? nothing.. i couldve gotten up earlier though :D

If there was a color that represented today, what would it be? purple

What did you eat today? peanut butter toast and subway (do you notice that subway has been mentioned three times in this post)

Did you see any movies today? If so, which ones? no movies

How late did you sleep in today? i think 1

How late did you stay up? (Or how late do you think you are going to stay up?) went to bed at 1, was awake until 2:30

If you could trade your day in and spend it with one person from the HipForums, who would it be? What would you do? well right now im talkin to george so im gonna go with him :D

:H

7. MoonjavaSeed

UPDATE:

I just ate cinnamon toast after like...22 hours of nothin!!! wooo.

8. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

UPDATE:

i was able to get a hold of a friend...but didnt have anything to do. I went to his house and everyone just passed out as i played guitar. It was a good time :D

9. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

What did you do today? Well, I went to Pappadeaux with the family, looked at trucks with my brother, and saw a live band at the coffee shop. Now I'm here, relaxing with all you folks.

Did you enjoy it? The part with my brother, no. The part with the live band, yes.

What is one thing you absolutely loved about today? Reading about John Lennon in my favorite magazine, Tracks. Ya'll should all check it out because I'm going to be a writer on that staff.

What is one thing you absolutely hated about today? My brother gets a new car.

What was the most phenomenal thing that happened today? My first coffee shop band performance. It was magical.

Who did you spend today with? Mom, Dad, Ray, Mandy

What music did you listen to today? Zappa, Beatles, Don McLean, J. Geils

What is one thing you would change about today? My brother farting on me. [​IMG]

If there was a color that represented today, what would it be? Brown. It kind of all mixed in and made a fairly nice day.

What did you eat today? Cajun stuff. And coffee.

Did you see any movies today? If so, which ones? No movies, not today.

How late did you sleep in today? 10:44 am.

How late did you stay up? (Or how late do you think you are going to stay up?) I'm going to try to pull an all-nighter.

If you could trade your day in and spend it with one person from the HipForums, who would it be? What would you do? I'd spend it with you all; it would make for a wonderful day. I think I would just sit in a bathtub with you all and talk. :)

10. MoonjavaSeed

sweet hah

11. Orsino2

I don't have that much of a life... plus I really can't go anywhere in this bobforesaken town. Don't know why you'd want to be me. Being me can really suck greatly, sometimes. I really want to get out of this place.