Today...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by FemmeFatale, Jan 5, 2005.

1. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

I held hands with Philip and nestled in his hair. His hands and hair were really warm, and it was cold outside. So that was nice. :)

What did you do today? Did it make you smile? I hope it did.

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i had three very nice classes today. It was block day at school( 3 classes, 2 hours each), so my classes were ceramics, music theory, then american government.

In ceramics, i starting working on a coil pot. Normaly i hate coil pots, but i got really into it, and got alot done in two hours.

In music theroy, i recorded a song for our "music theory CD". I did it in one shot, but i think it turned out alright. Im gonna get a copy, so i might be able to post one of my songs on here for everyone to hear :D. I also got my hair pet by a very nice girl. I love getting my hair pet...i get in a trance, and i could just die at that moment :D

In american government (which is a class i normaly hate) all we had to do was work on home work for 2 hours, but no one did so i just made conversation with some of the friendly folk in class.

It was a good day, but now i have to do alot of home work that i will probably procrastinate until 9:00 PM...

3. Mish

Mish Member

I had a good day, I had my painting class first and then an assembly during math *hurrah*
    Yearbook and Biology were both booring but that's okay, i was enjoying the comedic genius of JERRY SEINFELD, i was listening to a c.d of his comedy. FILARIOUS.
    And now ....
    I have an orange sucker. mmmm

4. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

I found out that my supposedly excited-to-be-vegan friend ate bacon and just completely changed his mind and doesn't give a crap anymore, had my bitch friend be even bitchier and more annoying than usual, left my debit card at home so I couldn't buy onion rings on my spare block, and then got home to have the most annoying conversation with my girlfriend, who I now want to slap.

Sorry, bad day:(Plus, for some reason I felt less tolerant of crap that usual

5. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

I went to school until 10:30, came home, and then slept for about five hours...

6. BeMyBubbleDrug

BeMyBubbleDrug Member

i slept through my first period. . . arrived at school in the middle of second, went to school wearin a skirt over my pjs. . . haha. . .then it rained and the only person i talked to all day was ryan. . .and that made me happy.

7. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

I'm sorry. :(
    I love you. :D
    I would share some of Philip's hair with you, but I guess my ratty curls will have to do because I'm not good at sharing. [​IMG]

8. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

Sleep is so overrated.

9. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

Today I was supposed to go see wicked on broadway for a school trip..the administrators decided the roads wouldnt be safe on the return trip, so they cancelled it. The tickets were non refundable and wicked is sold out till june. Not to mention that the original cast was leaving after saturday. So a bunch of us kids had a non school sanctioned field trip. We got out of school early, took the train, wandered around nyc, and saw the play (they let us have our tickets). It was un chaperoned, and the play was unbe-fucking-lievable. it was a great day..to say the least

10. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Worked on guitars, posted on hipforums, stared at the wall, went to radio shack and got a new cell phone, listened to music, read, played guitar, went to the pizzaria down the street and got stromboli, came home... here I am now.

11. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

Well, I just woke up... so all I've done so far today is have an orgasm. :D

12. Orsino2

How interesting, tell me more. :D

13. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

I did this thread wrong... it was supposed to be about yesterday, which was "today" when this thread was created. Hold on... let me change me my answer.

Okay... yesterday was the best day ever. :D I got nickels... People keep giving me nickels just to see if I'll put them in my mouth. Of course I will. Who doesn't wanna lick Thomas Jefferson? I'd rather lick John Adams, he was more manly, :D But I think Jefferson is on the nickel.

Okay, so yesterday, I slept through my first class.

Next class, my chorus teacher told me I sing like a drunk.

I got out of my English class to go see my advanced placement teacher. (Ahaha... I know... it's hard to believe... :D )

Then some boring stuff happened next two classes. I was busy watching the rain.

Then, I had science class. I licked my friend Bob across the face My teacher asked me a question, but I didn't realize it... I'd been daydreaming. Then I heard, "Katie! Answer the question!" Oh... I didn't know what to say. So I told him, "Oh.. I.. uh... I didn't hear that. I was busy fantasizing about you..." (It was the truth :D ) He just turned away.

Then, I had some more boring classes. I came home, and I talked to Xenia. She was very sad because her doggy was sick, and she wouldn't stop crying. After that, I did some writing, the windows needed cleaning, my sweater needed mending, and I worked on some clothes designing. I played guitar for awhile after that, and I did and still do feel creativly high. That's why my thoughts come out distorted and I can't stop talking. I went to bed really early, because I was tired.

I'm sucking on a nickel again.

14. Orsino2

I woke up at 11:30 and played guitar/recorded pretty much until now, and posted in between.

15. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

tomarrow (since this thread is today, and was posted yesterday...ya...) i had boring classes, and soon i have to do a stupid thing about congress, ugh :mad: