today in InSchoolSuspension ( ISS )

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Dark Star, May 13, 2004.

1. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

well first off...id like to say that i have a gf so this is in no way that kinda attraction. anyways ive been seeing this girl around my school that looks just like me! hahaha long hair. peace sign around her neck, tied died clothing and alot of anti war things. anyways well i got sent to ISS today because of my protest againcest shaving my facial hair. i think that its completly rediculous and unethical. anyways thats a long story but it ended up with my face still hairy and my ass in a seat in a large room with other ppl that had dicipline problems. anyways i was sitting there for a few hours. and in she comes. she sits a few seats down from me. and my backpack is the type were its like a messanger bag and i replaced the strap with my guitar strap which has flowers and a pychedelic patern and colors on it. it had written band names like pink floyd, zeppelin, and hendrix on it as well and theres a whole bunch of stuff on it. anyways i put it facing her so she can see im into the same stuff shes in. and she took the bait per say. she wrote a note to me and threw it my way and it said. "hey your back pack is bad ass. do you like the beatles or the doors?" and i wrote back with "yea if you only knew hahaha i love all that type of music." and we just started talking about what kinda music we like and how were both "hippies" and that theres not any of us in our school and its cool that we met because now we have someone that understands us and that its cool cuz no one shares the same interests as us. anyways im excited i made a new friend :) oh! and she talked about how shes going to be driving around in a VW bus next year and im like...holy crap....im getting on this week lol its great.

2. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

man, thats rad! have a rad time, im glad you met a groovy person.

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

man..

that does sound cool. i woulda have been psyched.

4. torz

torz Member

yeah, thats so cool, but why was she in ISS too, and what all this about the school not letting you have facial hair, thats just wrong, everyone had the right to decide wheather they want a beard ro not!

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

no they dont! beards are not respectable!
    :eek:

6. Tamee

Tamee naked

haha, I always loved it when they would send me to ISS for lame shit. whoever was "in control" would always get pissy with me cuz I wouldn't respond with obedience. once I got sent home in a cop car during ISS because the lady in charge could see my thong underwear and didn't like it very much when I told her, politely, "you don't have to look at it". guess I'm a threat to education....feels good to stand up. can't wait for highschool next year!

7. torz

torz Member

why arnt beards respectable?

8. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

haha ISS...got one for starting a celebration w/ maynosaise all over the bathroom :)

9. Pablo

Pablo Member

i got sent to ISS once for being punched in the face then kicked after i fell down, while roller skating in gym class, by someone i hadent even talked to but who was pissed at me for being "weird" aparently this is called "fighting" by the schools standards.

By the way, congrats on meeting a hippy chick :)

10. Jesus~

Jesus~ Member

Oh man that sounds killer. Nice joarb.

11. Pablo

Pablo Member

aparently jesus is a fan of homestar runner, or he is in fact coach z himself

12. Orsino

Orsino Member

Damn, I want to do that someday.

13. SoundStepper

SoundStepper Member

dude, it stinks that your not alowed to have facial hair, and hey at least you met the girl of your dreams there dude.

14. Pablo

Pablo Member

Thats totaly wrong, they went too far telling people what kind of clothes to wear in the first place, but your facial hair isnt something you can just change while in shcool, they're basically saying to go to their school you have to be shaven all the time. And what kind of rule is that anyway? do they want everyone to look the same? do they think beards disrupt education or endanger students?

15. Tamee

Tamee naked

Respect is different for everyone, so your school is stupid. rise above it. Looks can't possibly be respectable nor disrespectable, it's only the character inside the look that is ever truly either one. Your school knows it, they just can't see it. I love facial hair. :)

16. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

if you have to ask, youll never know.

17. Orsino

Orsino Member

"oh no, no beards here, students could hide guns in them"... yeah.. like you'd have a fucking howlitzer entangled in there.

18. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

yea its pretty dumb and i went again today for the same thing. but my mom pretty much told them id shave by monday so yea i guess i need to now so i can save my parents name but its cool. no big deal i guess. anyways school sucks and good friends are awsome :)

19. Tamee

Tamee naked

"save" your parents name? but what about your own? fuck that, I'd keep it anyway.

20. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

Whoa, I can imagine having no one to relate to in school. Although my school has a bunch of cliche high school groups, everyone gets along and we all just sort of hang out. There's this house that a friend of mine lives in and all the groups just kinda live at that house half the time and everyone loses their ego as soon as they walk in the door, it's like a soul-cleansing or something. So I've found a way to relate to every person in my school just by talking and bonding and all of that. Good times. It makes me happy that you made a friend though, I love when that happens.