Today in Astrology - July 11 2021

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ~Zen~, Jul 11, 2021.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Today's Chart

capture.jpg

Mercury moves from Gemini into Cancer today, and the next two weeks will be time to promote thought and expression through pictures and talk.

Tomorrow morning the Moon will align with Venus furthering these ideas. Mercury is in Cancer also, trining Jupiter which is in Pisces. More favor towards publicity, altruism and being alive. Perhaps it will be a wonderful day for the beach!

Casual Monday is the rule. Parties, games, relaxing with a book, seeing a movie on Netflix, or whatever you want to avoid reality.

Tuesday will be different!

Candy Gal likes this.
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

July 17, 2021

As a Libra, you have a tendency to keep the peace when you should be speaking your mind. Keep this sentiment close by, as Saturday’s skies can bring tensions to a boil. The life-giving sun locks into opposition with truth-seeking Pluto, shining a light on dormant tensions around career matters and family foundations. The first quarter moon emerges in your sign, hinting at adjustments to be made between your career path and individual needs.

More Daily Libra Horoscopes For You
    Daily Love
    The sun is hovering over your public tenth house of authority and it's making opposition to smoldering Pluto via your domestic fourth house of home, family, and emotional foundations. Got a secret, Libra? Warning: If you've been keeping something romantic and taboo-like under wraps, today isn't a day to test your luck. Your secret feelings and/or clandestine affair could be put under Pluto's magnifying glass, so try not to overshare. In the meantime, the moon will light up your comfort-seeking second house of stability and trine both Mercury and Jupiter in the process. Again, someone's truth is about to come to light.

Daily Work
    Yikes! Don’t parade into today with high expectations, Libra. Today is one of the most somber days of the year, as the sun in your solar tenth house of achievements goes to war with Pluto in your fourth house of domesticity. You could feel that your home or family is pulling you away from your career or vice versa. The chaos and conflict will feel especially intense. Instead, you may notice that a VIP or boss expects far more from what you’ve been giving and is laying criticism on your reputation. Do your best to hold your composure and wait for clearer skies to launch your rebuttal.

~Zen~ and Totally Yoda like this.
  3. ~Zen~

And some say there is no truth to Astrology. My own horoscope for today was basically to hide my head in the sand.

I am sorry for getting so angry earlier. The sun made me do it!!!

Candy Gal likes this.
  4. Candy Gal

We all get good and bad days. X

~Zen~ likes this.
  5. ~Zen~

Oh Lord yes!

Friday night, party next door with live band, no sleep.

Saturday was not fun with people from every direction upset about this or that... but I managed to sleep for two hours.

Last night (Saturday) was hell, the party never stopped next door. Another band came to replace the worn out players... and people keep coming and going at this early hour of 7:14 am.

Did not sleep at all last night.

6. Candy Gal

Oh my. I slept until 1pm.:p