today felt like the day of the exes

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ihmurria, May 25, 2006.

1. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

saw this guy when I was off running an errand for work who, until I was right up close, looked like my most recent ex (very recent, monday type recent)... same hair, height, clothing choices, loping gait, hair... only the face was different

and then when I ate my supper in the food court (blech), I ended up sitting right by my ex when he was with his friends (my back to him, realized it afterwards)

ugh

but, I had a coupel of cuties in the store today who were nice/flirty, so that kindof made up for it

'cept for the whole heart-nearly-stopping-thing at the ex clone :confused:

2. ruski

ruski Senior Member

yuk! i always run into my last ex at uni, its so annoying.... and im always alone when i see him! d i c k h e a d

3. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I actually only dislike one of my 3 exes... just the clone was a shock n the other was awkward

4. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

You all are lucky, my ex as in xwife lives less than 100 yeards from me and feels the need to come over every chance she can and when it rains and she does not desire getting wet, she calls, ( I know your there pickup, I see your truck.....) Funny last night she called trying to figure out who was here from MA (rental car).

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I've always been fairly amicable with my ex's, it's always awkward at first after a breakup but we managed to stay friends...